Josh is Watching Super Bowl at Darnold's House with Kyle Allen

Shaw66

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Well, next year Darnold will be watching with 1 fewer guest, but he'll get to cheer his buddy on in the big game!

Maybe Darnold will be holding a clip board for him...

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Face shields should do it, but I think there’s $100 million reasons why Allen already got the vaccine. 

I hope it's the good vaccine that they give to the lizard people and not the mind control one they give to the rest of us. 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Can you imagine the text chains josh had with diggs and others during this game? I am sure they wished they had a mulligan. 

I guarantee they were saying they would've given Tampa Bay much more of a game. KC looked flat and uninspired all night. And there was absolutely zero magic left in the Mahomes bag of tricks. And their turdball defense finally burned them with the constant penalties. 

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

Maybe Darnold will be holding a clip board for him...

I don't think the Bills are in the market to trade a pick and pay $4.7M for a clipboard holder.

Allegedly 4 teams have enquired about his availability:

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/four-teams-have-called-new-york-jets-expressing-interest-quarterback-sam-darnold-trade

14 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Yeah.  

A couple of my daughter's friends are watching the game with them. 

Pictures?

and smart of Josh to surround himself with those 2. Like a girl who just hangs out with less attractive girls.

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Interesting, but I think Darnold gets another shot to start somewhere next year. 

He definitely  should.  He might suck but it’s impossible to tell with the Jets.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think the Bills are in the market to trade a pick and pay $4.7M for a clipboard holder.

Allegedly 4 teams have enquired about his availability:

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/four-teams-have-called-new-york-jets-expressing-interest-quarterback-sam-darnold-trade

The Toronto Argonauts, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Saskatchewan Rough Riders ... who's the 4th ? 

16 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Kyle Allen would be a decent #2 QB...

He's under contract to Washington Football Team this upcoming season.  Nominally second on the depth chart to Alex Smith.

Agree, he'd be a good backup, if they cut him loose I would pounce on him in a heartbeat but I see that as unlikely.  He's signed for vet minimum, and apparently Rivera likes him since he brought him from the Panthers.

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

I guarantee they were saying they would've given Tampa Bay much more of a game. KC looked flat and uninspired all night. And there was absolutely zero magic left in the Mahomes bag of tricks. And their turdball defense finally burned them with the constant penalties. 

Well...we looked flat and uninspired against KC, especially on defense, so there's that.

On 2/8/2021 at 1:05 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's under contract to Washington Football Team this upcoming season.  Nominally second on the depth chart to Alex Smith.

Agree, he'd be a good backup, if they cut him loose I would pounce on him in a heartbeat but I see that as unlikely.  He's signed for vet minimum, and apparently Rivera likes him since he brought him from the Panthers.

Well...we looked flat and uninspired against KC, especially on defense, so there's that.

Yeah well at least our boys put up more than 9 points.