Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - says the guy who hangs out with REDSTATE!

I told you, that childish response doesn't work anymore.

I know, because I read it in the Tennessee Holler.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I told you, that childish response doesn't work anymore.

I know, because I read it in the Tennessee Holler.

Oh but it does - and your response above proves it!

REDSTATE!!!!

giphy.gif

It’s hilarious how anti-free speech/pro-big corporation “liberals” are now.

Desantis, once again, comes through protecting personal freedom and a bunch of whiny neo-libs are in their feelings.  

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

That's my freaking POTUS....OMG

We really might need him permanently in Florida to be our West Berlin but if not 

DeSantis/Paul 2024! 

Epic.

The hypocrisy...

Ron DeSantis ripped for celebrating whistleblower's Twitter suspension

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), who recently signed legislation to ban "deplatforming" for some social media users, celebrated the Twitter suspension of one of his loudest critics.

This decision was long overdue," the statement said. "Rebekah Jones is the Typhoid Mary of COVID-19 disinformation and has harmed hardworking DOH employees with her defamatory conspiracy theories."

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's impressive how much the left fears Ron DeSantis.  For good reason.

Most voters don’t know who Desantis is. His national name recognition is probably around 25 percent. The voters that do know him see him as a Trump puppet.

If Trump doesn’t bow out of the race in the next few months, there won’t be a opportunity for DeSantis to introduce himself to the voters, since Donald will suck all of the oxygen out of the room.

Will Trump do that and clear the path for DeSantis to run?

Not likely.

Edited by Governor

8 hours ago, Governor said:

Most voters don’t know who Desantis is. His national name recognition is probably around 25 percent. The voters that do know him see him as a Trump puppet.

If Trump doesn’t bow out of the race in the next few months, there won’t be a opportunity for DeSantis to introduce himself to the voters, since Donald will suck all of the oxygen out of the room.

Not likely.

I think you're underestimating how many people know who DeSantis is.  In any case, there's still another 2 years before things get serious, and no one knew who Kammy was until she ran.  And of course they're going to try and claim he's a Trump stooge, just like they will with any Repub candidate.

Will Trump run again?  Good question.  Maybe he does and taps DeSantis as his VP?  

But the Dems are in a bind.  Joe's not running again in 2 years and Kammy isn't someone people will vote for.  

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think you're underestimating how many people know who DeSantis is.  In any case, there's still another 2 years before things get serious, and no one knew who Kammy was until she ran.  And of course they're going to try and claim he's a Trump stooge, just like they will with any Repub candidate.

Will Trump run again?  Good question.  Maybe he does and taps DeSantis as his VP?  

But the Dems are in a bind.  Joe's not running again in 2 years and Kammy isn't someone people will vote for.  

Again - after four years of Trumpholes pounding their chest about Trump and his guaranteed second term - no one cares about your FEELZ.

Edited by BillStime

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again - after four years of Trumpholes pounding their chest about Trump and his guaranteed second term - no one cares about your FEELZ.

Again, there will be no Chinese virus to scare people into making bad choices. 

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just to give you an idea of how little the average voter follows this stuff….

Half of the southern states still didn’t know who Bernie Sanders was the SECOND time he ran. Lol.

31 minutes ago, Governor said:

Half of the southern states still didn’t know who Bernie Sanders was the SECOND time he ran. Lol.

I can see that.

Rare misstep for DeSantis cheering the Twitter ban of Rebekah Jones.  

She’s a disaster, but you can’t rail against big tech censorship and then cheer when they silence someone you don’t like.  

Regardless, that leaves about 90% good that he does.   Currently, he’s easily the best hope for this country in 2024. 

9 hours ago, Governor said:

Not likely.

60 Minutes, unknowingly, gave him national exposure in their failed attempt to smear him.  

Most people in America know who Ron DeSantis is, at least somewhat.. Independents/Republicans idolize everything Florida has begun to represent in their political shift right, while simultaneously Florida/DeSantis have become public enemy number one for the left. 

However, yes.. if Trump doesn’t step aside, DeSantis may have to wait until 2028.  

Edited by SCBills

10 hours ago, Governor said:

Not likely.

He's absolutely not seen as a Trump puppet.  

While Trump was breaking 15 days promises and telling Kemp that Georgia was making a mistake in opening to soon, President DeSantis was full speed ahead operating the best Covid response ON THE ENTIRE PLANET.  

They protected the elderly.

Protected freedoms.  

He's taken on Big Tech and CRT.  Trump was created by social media thus social media could destroy him.  He should have left the platform the second he won and I said as much.  DeSantis understands this.

And he led on schools because that's what leaders do.  They stayed open.  Something tells me internal polling before Biden said "the vaccinated can stop mitigating" in one of the dumbest moves ever, that they were absolutely getting crushed by DeSantis in key states.  And yes they internal poll constantly.  

DeSantis has all the good political instincts Trump lacked but he's also correct and in line with Trump on all the major issues and I'd argue only better.

Also, not an **s hole.  

Oh and he's a veteran.   

Make America Florida.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I LIKE THE CUT OF HIS JIB: 

DeSantis Takes New Actions Against China As Biden Goes Soft:

‘Enough Is Enough,’ ‘Start Fighting Back.’ “DeSantis signed two bills at a press conference at Monday that aimed to stop the spread of foreign influence in the state and to strengthen penalties against those convicted of espionage. DeSantis also gave a fiery speech, which is featured later on in this report, where he lambasted China and called them an ‘adversary,’ something Biden has refused to do.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/desantis-takes-new-actions-against-china-as-biden-goes-soft-enough-is-enough-start-fighting-back

On 6/8/2021 at 6:04 AM, Governor said:

Lucky them. 

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Such an awesome guy

So you agree 100% that a biologic MAN can compete against a biological girl?  How is this fair?  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Lucky them. 

So you agree 100% that a biologic MAN can compete against a biological girl?  How is this fair?  

Can you get us the stats on kids having sex changes so they can compete in sports?

Please Jim - get us those stats. Hurry MAN - I assume all GOPigs have those stats handy.

FYI - DeSantis could not point to a single example in his own state of a transgender girl competing against a cisgender girl in high school sports.

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you get us the stats on kids having sex changes so they can compete in sports?

Please Jim - get us those stats. Hurry MAN - I assume all GOPigs have those stats handy.

FYI - DeSantis could not point to a single example in his own state of a transgender girl competing against a cisgender girl in high school sports.

“In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports and boys are going to play boys sports.” 

- America's Governor Ron DeSantis 

Do you agree or disagree.