Biden's lies

Wacka

11 hours ago, TSOL said:

Might be b.c you hate America. So happy the terrorist is also firing people. You must have had a huge smile when the insurrection ended with people dead.

Edited by TBBills

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Might be b.c you hate America. So happy the terrorist is also firing people. You must have had a huge smile when the insurrection ended with people dead.

Today we are United my friend. I wish you good food, good drink, good friends and a great game.

Go Buffaloooooooooooooo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wrong thread.

EscEIVZVkAA4av5?format=jpg&name=large     EscEIi7VkAM7prt?format=jpg&name=medium

Sucks when republicans will try to stop things like this from happening.

Looking at Biden's day one priorities list and that isn't one there. 

The federal minimum wage cannot be raised instantly like your idiotic tweet said... But he did get the wheel turn ing which is something the republican s have refused to do. Remember the minimum wage has not been raised since 2009... So once again you are running on propaganda tweets that influence the feeble minded.

Let me know when you want to stop this childish game.

Edited by TBBills

On 1/23/2021 at 4:43 PM, WideNine said:

You do have to admit that there was and is a significant gap between the "sensible" intellect of Trump supporters vs liberals in the past.

QAnon, white supremacist, armed extremist, kidnapping plotters, and nut jobs like the one below prove education and mental healthcare need greater investment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKTvKFLpVSl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sure folks can and will argue social policies, but liberals did not storm the capital when Hillary lost.

Did they bank on some legal moves or procedural efforts - yes, but imagine if Trump won the popular vote like she did, yet lost the electoral????

I am fairly conservative myself and prefer tradition. I am not a fan of all the weird labels and pc-speak that folks use like a wet blanket to deflect healthy debate or criticism.

I do believe folks can try harder to tone it down, tolerate, and ignore. Myself included.

I was told I was "gaslighting" and "invalidating my sister-in-law's existance" (amazing powers at my disposal).

My crime? I only laughed and pointed out her vegetarian hypocrisy after she ordered a huge beef chimi at a Mexican restaurant. 

I probably should have just let it go, but was tired and she is one of those people who is always bragging about their next life-changing fad, and the controls I normally apply on my "inside words" failed.

The wife was not happy, but it get's old. Was told she was still waiting for an apology.

Not happening. I am ok with the labels :)

I agree on the buzzwords.  I'm much more traditional--you sound like you were kind of a dick to your sister-in-law, and being 'tired' sounds like you're making an excuse for uncivil behavior.  

Whether vegetarian or a faux-soy-sister-chimi-chomping-meat-lover-on-the-sly, what business is it of yours? 

Be kind--that's what's really cool.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/21/2021 at 7:19 PM, Wacka said:

Since this is day one , lets start a hew thread. List the lies Biden has told.

!. I will not us the military as a show. 

Biden has 50K troops guarding empty streets.

This thread could reach 999 pages by, wait I was gonna name a holiday, but the liberals want to eradicate those too

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree on the buzzwords.  I'm much more traditional--you sound like you were kind of a dick to your sister-in-law, and being 'tired' sounds like you're making an excuse for uncivil behavior.  

Whether vegetarian or a faux-soy-sister-chimi-chomping-meat-lover-on-the-sly, what business is it of yours? 

Be kind--that's what's really cool.  

Civil discourse admonition and kindness lessons from someone who is quick to call you a dick?

The irony in this dialogue runs pretty deep.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Civil discourse admonition and kindness lessons from someone who is quick to call you a dick?

The irony in this dialogue runs pretty deep.

I'm glad you said that. I can see the potential for misunderstanding what I shared. 

Wide, I'm sorry for saying you sounded like you were being a dick to your sister-in-law.  I was wrong for gas-lighting you.  

See?  See how easy it is?  You can patch things up with her, make your wife happy and do the right thing.  We're all tired some days, but when you think of it, isn't a chimichanga just a big hunk of love-in-meat on a colorful plate?  

(Seriously though--she said you were invalidating her existence over throwaway chimi-chat?)

On 1/24/2021 at 11:25 AM, B-Man said:

Wrong thread.

EscEIVZVkAA4av5?format=jpg&name=large     EscEIi7VkAM7prt?format=jpg&name=medium

Why are you using this guy as a source though? He is so dishonest I don't trust anything he says.

On 1/24/2021 at 12:07 PM, TBBills said:

Sucks when republicans will try to stop things like this from happening.

Looking at Biden's day one priorities list and that isn't one there. 

The federal minimum wage cannot be raised instantly like your idiotic tweet said... But he did get the wheel turn ing which is something the republican s have refused to do. Remember the minimum wage has not been raised since 2009... So once again you are running on propaganda tweets that influence the feeble minded.

Let me know when you want to stop this childish game.

You responded to a comment about police brutality with minimum wage argument? Are you just bouncing around with random thoughts, on the other thread you called me a liar for quoting the AP. 

22 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm glad you said that. I can see the potential for misunderstanding what I shared. 

Wide, I'm sorry for saying you sounded like you were being a dick to your sister-in-law.  I was wrong for gas-lighting you.  

See?  See how easy it is?  You can patch things up with her, make your wife happy and do the right thing.  We're all tired some days, but when you think of it, isn't a chimichanga just a big hunk of love-in-meat on a colorful plate?  

(Seriously though--she said you were invalidating her existence over throwaway chimi-chat?)

Nice use of gas-lighting - have not quite found a good one for it yet.

Yes, her existence was invalidated by my questioning her vegetarian fad. The reason I was tired was not that I had been hearing these "life-changing" fads for over 15 years. It was because I had just packed up my whole house into a semi trailer to have it hauled to our new home and the extended fam wanted a "last supper" out.

Had a bunch of frozen meat in the freezer that I had asked her if she wanted and got the snarky vegetarian response. So yeah, I was tired, was staring at her beef chimi, and busted out laughing. It was all downhill from there.

My son who was stopping over from college to lend me a hand got to gleefully impart his sage wisdom to me the whole ride home.

Edited by WideNine

17 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Nice use of gas-lighting - have not quite found a good one for it yet.

Yes, her existence was invalidated by my questioning her vegetarian fad. The reason I was tired was not that I had been hearing these "life-changing" fads for over 15 years. It was because I had just packed up my whole house into a semi trailer to have it hauled to our new home and the extended fam wanted a "last supper" out.

Had a bunch of frozen meat in the freezer that I had asked her if she wanted and got the snarky vegetarian response. So yeah, I was tired, was staring at her beef chimi, and busted out laughing. It was all downhill from there.

My son who was stopping over from college to lend me a hand got to gleefully impart his sage wisdom to me the whole ride home.

Well, that's just good family fun imo.  I withdraw the prior commentary.  

I don't understand the validation issue, it sounds a lot like a made up grievance that springs from some of life's great struggles such as having spotty cell service so you can't order the Chips and Large Queso from the car and have to walk in and talk to someone.  My daugher (now 24) was complaining one day about something having to do with our cell plan, so I told her "Grandpa had polio, but I remember him saying the treatment wasn't the worst, it was the buffering while streaming movies".  Her response was age appropriate and priceless to me: "What, like THE polio?".  

Saw in another thread that your son wrestled (maybe still does).  Mine as well.  It's a tough sport, but it can teach you quite a bit about life along the way.  Props to him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Shot: Biden Has Signed a Record 21 Executive Orders In Less Than a Week.

—MRCTV, today.

Chaser: “You can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

—Joe Biden, October, 2020.

😎

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Shot: Biden Has Signed a Record 21 Executive Orders In Less Than a Week.

—MRCTV, today.

Chaser: “You can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

—Joe Biden, October, 2020.

😎

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29z5e3l9hdlwcyflxkpw