Biden's lies

Wacka

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Better than not answering hard questions and just saying the word "Fake News" or insult the reporters to deflect from the question. All things Trump did.

This is your answer to everything.  Yeah well Trump was worse.

That's a pretty low bar dude.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/4/2021 at 4:44 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Who said I was black?

You are becoming a pain in the butt. 

Of course people care about skin color. Maybe you don't follow the news. trump cared....he loves the clan, proud boys, supremists. Charlottesville proved that. Jan 6 proved that. Nov proved that. 73,000,000 voted for that racist. Many people do care about skin color. Obviously you do not understand.

Surfs up!

Honestly to me. I'm for loving, supporting, helping you're neighbors and the poor people. Love what make thing's grows.  Not control. I had issues with Trump but like I do with Biden as well. Like I said other posts. When people were down I was there. When people almost lost everything I was there, bad break up I was there. And on and on.  

Not this angry mob like some things. Like lots people trying to fire Gina  Carano because she stuck up to her views. Never said crap to hurt anyone. The mob after her for no reason. Like I said gotta do thing's with love, growing, building, helpfulness much more.

My mother and I help people darker skin to stores and stuff. Best friends with native american people. Those people are nice people vs people angry mob want to hurt or burn down things. That's a really big difference. I support those for peace and love but never those seek destroy, control and doing wicked thing's to people.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Honestly to me. I'm for loving, supporting, helping you're neighbors and the poor people. Love what make thing's grows.  Not control. I had issues with Trump but like I do with Biden as well. Like I said other posts. When people were down I was there. When people almost lost everything I was there, bad break up I was there. And on and on.  

Not this angry mob like some things. Like lots people trying to fire Gina  Carano because she stuck up to her views. Never said crap to hurt anyone. The mob after her for no reason. Like I said gotta do thing's with love, growing, building, helpfulness much more.

My mother and I help people darker skin to stores and stuff. Best friends with native american people. Those people are nice people vs people angry mob want to hurt or burn down things. That's a really big difference. I support those for peace and love but never those seek destroy, control and doing wicked thing's to people.

Nice!

Peace and Love!✌

True world values. 

Thanks

10 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I’m not quite sure how old you are because of the reference to your mother but I think/hope/know you’ll find most, if not all, people are actually the same. Unfortunately we now have a political class that has discovered there’s more in it for them if they pit American citizens against each other. We, the citizens, are resisting the notion of systemic racism and the other newly minted buzz phrases they use to exaggerate our differences but the politicians are demanding we accept them. It’s all very very odd. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is your answer to everything.  Yeah well Trump was worse.

That's a pretty low bar dude.

I have to agree with this...it seems any time you want to have a conversation on specific topics, some people point to other things or people...makes it difficult to have legit dialogue on current issues when people don’t want to talk about them...

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/6/2021 at 11:34 AM, Unforgiven said:

If you google this sound byte;

covered by Fox, Washington times, New York post, the hill, Yahoo news (I’m newer to this last one, but maybe they slant conservative too) 

Not covered by AP, politico, msnbc, cnn. 

I believe the fact check was could not confirm or deny, but he did go into some hot LZs. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-says-most-migrants-at-border-to-be-rejected-says-administration-needs-time-develop-humane-process/ar-BB1dA9Vv

While it makes sense to get organized, this wasn’t the platform promise. Must be inflaming the LibDe’s while pleasing the maga’s. And the excuse is they are too busy?? 

——

And another one.  This issue I find particularly irritating and personal. I expected him to live up to this . Now backpedaling per AP. 

https://apnews.com/article/6de489a8be366b836067a6acd8528912

17 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I hate the press.  Do they REALLY need to out this guy for dating a reporter? Was it THAT important to publish dirt?  But it is also REALLY stupid of Biden not to make an example of this guy, especially when he said the below.

“I am not joking when I say this: If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts,” Biden said during a virtual swearing-in of appointees on his first day in the White House. 

27 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I hate the press.  Do they REALLY need to out this guy for dating a reporter? Was it THAT important to publish dirt?  But it is also REALLY stupid of Biden not to make an example of this guy, especially when he said the below.

“I am not joking when I say this: If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts,” Biden said during a virtual swearing-in of appointees on his first day in the White House. 

Concur on both parts. It’s ironic how close I live to DC given how sleazy I find it. 

So just to exemplify media bias, this story was top 10 in fox and daily wire feeds, I had to use the search function on cnn and ap. It was buried as a nothing burger and mentioned aide was suspended for a week, but didn’t include the quote from swearing in that you mention.  Fox and DW stories didn’t report suspension. 

For those that missed town hall;

Biden Said “It's one thing about the vaccine – which we didn't have when we came into office – but a vaccinator, you need the needle, you need the mechanisms to be able to get it in," the president said. "Now, we have made significant strides increasing the number of vaccinators."

It was reported he himself received his first vaccine shot in December ‘20.

• Like (+1) 1

Shortly before the 2020 election, one of Joe Biden’s primary promises was that he was the man with the plan to “shut down the virus”:

Ever since Biden took office, there’s been a bit of an attempt to pivot away from that promise, and today was no different:

We thought you had a plan !!!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

For those that missed town hall;

Biden Said “It's one thing about the vaccine – which we didn't have when we came into office – but a vaccinator, you need the needle, you need the mechanisms to be able to get it in," the president said. "Now, we have made significant strides increasing the number of vaccinators."

It was reported he himself received his first vaccine shot in December ‘20.

That darn stutter...

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Shortly before the 2020 election, one of Joe Biden’s primary promises was that he was the man with the plan to “shut down the virus”:

Ever since Biden took office, there’s been a bit of an attempt to pivot away from that promise, and today was no different:

We thought you had a plan !!!

He did.  Too bad the plan was to lie/dupe people into voting for him. 

• Like (+1) 2