Biden's lies

Wacka

54 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Biggest lie to date.

"trump left me a respectful note!"

I still have no idea why you're here? Isn't there anything interesting going on in Canada?  Do you regularly barge in on classes you're not taking in your junior high school.  If you don't mind....the American citizens on here are trying to have an impolite conversation.  Please sit quietly in the back, or else leave the room.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

On 1/21/2021 at 8:01 PM, TSOL said:

I doubt this "deep state" was formed in the last four years. I used that term with hesitation, because it's a little tough to look down into that rabbit hole, but do you honestly believe there isn't things going on behind the curtain that would turn most of our hair white? 

Do you believe that these powerful men who control the United States government are these pure and true humble public servents?

Do you think these powerful men are not subject to greed and corruption? 

I find it a cartoonish oversimplification of the many things that conspiracy-minded QAnon affectionados do not understand.

They do not have a grasp on laws, procedures, policies, or government organizations and their respective responsibilities.

Because they either lack the will or the intellect to actually research to find the facts for themselves they easily fall prey to the allure of attributing easily-explained events to some kind of organized cabal beyond the boring truth of deeply-rooted bureaucracy.

Take the whole stupidity of the evil voting machines. If someone spent just 10 minutes to understand how they work and are used they would have easily dismissed the ridiculous theories being tossed around by Trump's desperate legal teams and propaganda outlets.

It is why many of them are now being sued by said machine makers and their desperate retractions will not get them off the libel hook for their role in spreading the stupid around.

For some reason in their haste to crawl back under their respective rocks and beg not to get the pants sued off them for spreading conspiracies and lies, the retractions from these characters masquerading as purveyors of truth and justice do not seem to get as much "air play" or retweets.

https://reason.com/2021/01/17/an-abject-apology-highlights-the-legal-exposure-for-promoters-of-trumps-election-fraud-fantasies/

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I still have no idea why you're here? Isn't there anything interesting going on in Canada?  Do you regularly barge in on classes you're not taking in your junior high school.  If you don't mind....the American citizens on here are trying to have an impolite conversation.  Please sit quietly in the back, or else leave the room.

Love You to😁,  I like the Beach Boys and they were from SoCal like you, and I especially loved California Girls. Cannot imagine how a Proud Boy lover like you can exist on the left coast. 

Edited by Niagara Bill
Trying to be nice.

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Love You to😁,  I like the Beach Boys and they were from SoCal like you, and I especially loved California Girls. Cannot imagine how a Proud Boy lover like you can exist on the left coast. 

Well there you go. Showing your true colors. I don't follow any of this far right, or left, nonsense. I'm an adult.  You apparently live for the gossip, the hate speech, and all the rest. Again....please sit quietly in the back of the class while American citizens talk about their country. 

Well there you go....we have things in common, adults and I also hate extreme politics, either side, any country.

By the way, Greene is not gossip, trump is not gossip and as long as the mods and SDS allow me to be on this site, I will participate. 

The US has a great effect on the rest of the world so interest is natural and when the world has just put up with trump's reactionary approach to world trade, climate, pandemic and security interest is high.

Your country almost had a coup, that would have destabilized the world, and people like you either took part or sat back for the past year and said nothing. All the world heard were nuts talkng deep state crap, trump encouraging racists, administration firings, impeachment, ignoring 400,000 deaths, etc etc.

I may be at the back of the class, but I will participate. If you choose to ignore my input, your choice. By the way, I am at the back because I choose to not because you said to and not because of my skin color. 

Surfs up SoCal... 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Well there you go....we have things in common, adults and I also hate extreme politics, either side, any country.

By the way, Greene is not gossip, trump is not gossip and as long as the mods and SDS allow me to be on this site, I will participate. 

The US has a great effect on the rest of the world so interest is natural and when the world has just put up with trump's reactionary approach to world trade, climate, pandemic and security interest is high.

Your country almost had a coup, that would have destabilized the world, and people like you either took part or sat back for the past year and said nothing. All the world heard were nuts talkng deep state crap, trump encouraging racists, administration firings, impeachment, ignoring 400,000 deaths, etc etc.

I may be at the back of the class, but I will participate. If you choose to ignore my input, your choice. By the way, I am at the back because I choose to not because you said to and not because of my skin color. 

Surfs up SoCal... 

And there we have it! Your skin color? You can go on believing that anyone gives a rats arse about your skin color....but believe me, they don't. 

In case you're not aware the reference to the back of the class, has nothing to do with race. Not in America. It's a reference to where people sit who are only 'monitoring' a class. It is NOT synonymous to the 'back of the bus'. Sheeesh! 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there we have it! Your skin color? You can go on believing that anyone gives a rats arse about your skin color....but believe me, they don't. 

In case you're not aware the reference to the back of the class, has nothing to do with race. Not in America. It's a reference to where people sit who are only 'monitoring' a class. It is NOT synonymous to the 'back of the bus'. Sheeesh! 

The @$$holes always sat back there too. 

I may even spent some time there myself, but I was auditing the @$$holes, of course.    

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Who said I was black?

You are becoming a pain in the butt. 

Of course people care about skin color. Maybe you don't follow the news. trump cared....he loves the clan, proud boys, supremists. Charlottesville proved that. Jan 6 proved that. Nov proved that. 73,000,000 voted for that racist. Many people do care about skin color. Obviously you do not understand.

Surfs up!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Who said I was black?

You are becoming a pain in the butt. 

Of course people care about skin color. Maybe you don't follow the news. trump cared....he loves the clan, proud boys, supremists. Charlottesville proved that. Jan 6 proved that. Nov proved that. 73,000,000 voted for that racist. Many people do care about skin color. Obviously you do not understand.

Surfs up!

You’re an odd person. I didn’t say you were black. You implied that my previous comment about where you sit in a classroom had something to do with race. It didn’t. EVERYTHING isn’t about race. 

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re an odd person. I didn’t say you were black. You implied that my previous comment about where you sit in a classroom had something to do with race. It didn’t. EVERYTHING isn’t about race. 

Ok you covered your butt....

Surfs up...

Watch the sharks....

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You're very welcome, Mr. Classroom Monitor.  Glad to know you're watching out for us from across the great northern border.  May we use the restroom now? 😉

You will likely piss your pants when you see that shark.

On 2/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Leaving the Paris Climate Accord is barbarian? Really? Just a tad bit of hyperbole there....no?

The problem we ALL have is that congress simply isn't working together anymore, so it all comes down to the President, who then signs Executive Orders, and the pendulum just keeps swinging back and forth.  All because congress has learned that compromise doesn't "pay", so they fight non-stop with each other knowing that their base (on both sides) will consider them a champion. It's all really sad.

There is an element of truth to this.  Maybe Romney & Co. will work with Biden break the dam a bit.  I think it started, frankly, with McConnell, and the gridlock has become worse and worse since.  

This isn't directed at you, it's just an observation in general.  Because of the fervor of the Q part of the GOP base and the belief that Democrats are evil, Republicans (both traditional, Trump, and Q) are generally unwilling to compromise.  On my side of things, there is a temptation (to which I sometimes succumb) to stick it to the liars and hoaxers and all of the people responsible for the mistruths and chaos of the past four years.  

Ultimately, though, the best path is compromise.  On the COVID-19 bill, for example, Romney has a point.  We should be more surgical with respect to relief checks.  I agree with Biden, however, that this needs to be a much bigger bill than what Romney wants.  Maybe they can come together (Romney et al. have to give more than Biden) and do something constructive.  Time will tell. 

White House Reporters: Biden Team Wanted Our Questions in Advance

If you’re a reporter with a tough question for the White House press secretary, Joe Biden’s staff wouldn’t mind knowing about it in advance.

According to three sources with knowledge of the matter, as well as written communications reviewed by The Daily Beast, the new president’s communications staff have already on occasion probed reporters to see what questions they plan on asking new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki when called upon during briefings.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-reporters-say-biden-team-asked-them-for-questions-in-advance

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

White House Reporters: Biden Team Wanted Our Questions in Advance

If you’re a reporter with a tough question for the White House press secretary, Joe Biden’s staff wouldn’t mind knowing about it in advance.

According to three sources with knowledge of the matter, as well as written communications reviewed by The Daily Beast, the new president’s communications staff have already on occasion probed reporters to see what questions they plan on asking new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki when called upon during briefings.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-reporters-say-biden-team-asked-them-for-questions-in-advance

Better than not answering hard questions and just saying the word "Fake News" or insult the reporters to deflect from the question. All things Trump did.

Edited by TBBills