We’re on to the AFCCG - Bills vs KC Sunday at 6:40 p.m. ET.

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

I may be in the minority here but i want the Chiefs. I want to beat the best. I have full confidence in this team. 

it will be whoever wins the game 

Home or away. One more Win away for the Bills to reach the super bowl 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

I may be now on the bills need a dome side 

meh someone on NFLN was complaining that a dome neutralizes the playing field 

Great teams can play in the elements. 

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

At 2:29 Michael started to praise Diggs after he did the Ravens would win handily!!!

being the classless felon clown that he is, Irvin has them play the tape of Warner's pick 6 in the Super bowl 

watch the return a nd notice how many Cardinals were involved in trying to stop the return.

that pick originated on the outer boundary

where was the entire Ravens offense trying to stop the Bills?

27 minutes ago, spartacus said:

being the classless felon clown that he is, Irvin has them play the tape of Warner's pick 6 in the Super bowl 

watch the return a nd notice how many Cardinals were involved in trying to stop the return.

that pick originated on the outer boundary

where was the entire Ravens offense trying to stop the Bills?

they did comment on most are on the perimeter where this one started in the middle and moved to the perimeter. 

I’m sure that the entire Ravens team was chasing him. TJ out ran them all including the athletic LJ. 

apologize for the backtracking

Mike Reiss? doesn’t he have a team to cov..... oh, wait never mind. 

What happened to  Marcel Louis-Jacques???

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30726883/buffalo-bills-beat-baltimore-ravens-advance-first-afc-championship-game-1993-season

Buffalo Bills beat Baltimore Ravens, advance to first AFC Championship Game since 1993 season. 

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to We’re on to the AFCCG - Bills vs KC Sunday at 6:40 p.m. ET. - CONGRATULATIONS to the Buffalo Bills.