We’re on to the AFCCG - Bills vs KC Sunday at 6:40 p.m. ET.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-josh-allen-defensive-game-plan-was-executed-to-perfection

Bills' Josh Allen: 'Defensive game plan was executed to perfection'

Jim Trotter

Twenty-one starting quarterbacks, nine head coaches and one ownership change later, the Buffalo Bills are going back to the AFC Championship Game.

On a 34-degree night inside Bills Stadium, they set aside all the futility and heartache, the pain and suffering, the builds and rebuilds, to deliver a figurative and literal knockout to the Baltimore Ravens, making Bills Stadium seem as if all of Western New York were present rather than just the fortunate 6,772 who gained access.

"I look up and all I see is the last name Johnson running down the field," said Dawkins. "I'm like, 'What the …? Hey, let's go! Let's go!' We just ate off that energy."

If that was the body shot, the knockout blow came two plays later, on the final snap of the third quarter. The shotgun snap sailed past Jackson, who chased it down and attempted to throw the ball away to avoid a loss. But in doing so he was tackled by a pair of Bills and the back of his head appeared to slam against the turf. He stayed on his back on the ground for several minutes before being taken to the locker room and ruled out for the fourth quarter.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-cb-taron-johnson-101-yard-pick-six-franchise-altering-play

A franchise altering play

A 101-yard pick-six to flip the field, flip the scoreboard and, with the Bills' 17-3 win, flip the script on 27 years of title game-less years in Buffalo.

"Taron Johnson," Bills quarterback Josh Allen remarked after the game, per The Athletic. "That's a play that people are going to remember for a long time here in Buffalo, potentially a franchise-altering play."

Forget Buffalo. Johnson's pick-six was one of the most memorable and unusual defensive touchdowns in NFL playoff history. The score was tied for the longest pick-six in NFL postseason history with Green Bay's George Teague, who took Detroit's Erik Kramer 101 yards to the house in a Packers win in the 1993 wild-card round.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Was listening to the local station in Cleveland today to get their pulse on things. Almost spit out my coffee.  

"With the way the Bills have played the last two games they have no chance against the Browns"

lol sure they will. 

Just like the Ravens they will go down. 

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The 101 yard INT tied a record from the same time period IIRC 

Yup

That was awfully close to 102 yards from what I saw. Murphy called it 102 yards too. Think it deserves a second look from the stat guys at the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh wait. Here is ^^ that segment

He got the yards right but the Winning team wrong 

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

That was awfully close to 102 yards from what I saw. Murphy called it 102 yards too. Think it deserves a second look from the stat guys at the NFL.

that makes You, Yolo and myself to say so. 

and probably many more Bills fans 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Was listening to the local station in Cleveland today to get their pulse on things. Almost spit out my coffee.  

"With the way the Bills have played the last two games they have no chance against the Browns"

Eh whatever. Id LOVE if they won today. Honestly I think it would be a nice relaxing AFCCG from a Bills fans' pov. 

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Eh whatever. Id LOVE if they won today. Honestly I think it would be a nice relaxing AFCCG from a Bills fans' pov. 

my friend from work is from Ohio and (somehow she’s a Miami fan too)

I texted her and she said the way the Bills played the last 2 games the Browns would win easy

i said. The Ravens thought the same as well as all the TOP 10 defenses in the league.