We’re on to the AFCCG - Bills vs KC Sunday at 6:40 p.m. ET.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

ESPN put up a stat this AM Diggs is the first Bills player to have TDs in consecutive playoff games since 1995, and I'm like umm,  that's the last time they HAD consecutive playoff games 😛

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, stevewin said:

ESPN put up a stat this AM Diggs is the first Bills player to have TDs in consecutive playoff games since 1995, and I'm like umm,  that's the last time they HAD consecutive playoff games 😛

The 101 yard INT tied a record from the same time period IIRC 

Yup

https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-allen-has-help-bills-defense-is-dominant-in-win-over-lamar-jackson-ravens-041539576.html

Josh Allen has help: Bills defense is dominant in win over Lamar Jackson, Ravens

Bills defense has a big night

Buffalo wasn’t going to change its offensive plan, just because of a little wind. They trust Allen too much to minimize him, no matter the conditions.

The Bills’ offensive gameplan was surprising in its extremity. They did not call a run play until 3:05 left in the first half, and they called 19 passes and one run those first 30 minutes. The Bills are better passing the ball, the Ravens are very good against the run, but it was still remarkable to watch a team in a playoff game not even try to run it. Especially in strong winds.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Kyle Brandt tweeting good morning to bills mafia.  Couldn't help but tweet back "good morning Kyle, you beautiful bastard"

That’s Awesome.  Good job. 

Yup, he’s bonkers for the Bills.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Every time we need someone to step up the call is answered. Let’s f*ing GO

100 percent! Josh and the O couldn’t do what they normal do because of the exceptional Ravens D. Proud of Josh for not trying to force anything or do too much and try to be a hero. Our defense played a phenomenal game and gave us the win.

this team finds a way to get it done no matter what.

This team just proved again anything is possible.....more when these so called analyst say we have no chance.....well we win by double digits (yet again!)....gonna love watching those fools (stephen a smith, nick wright etc) eat a big F'in" heap of crow crap on live TV!

2 minutes ago, JPP said:

This team just proved again anything is possible.....more when these so called analyst say we have no chance.....well we win by double digits (yet again!)....gonna love watching those fools (stephen a smith, nick wright etc) eat a big F'in" heap of crow crap on live TV!

young Simms has been talking Josh up for a while yet picked Baltimore to win. 

Maybe he used the @Virgil method 

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

100 percent! Josh and the O couldn’t do what they normal do because of the exceptional Ravens D. Proud of Josh for not trying to force anything or do too much and try to be a hero. Our defense played a phenomenal game and gave us the win.

I think he realized he was trying too hard early on and forcing it. Once he settled down, took what the defense gave him, and adjusted for the wind- he did his thing and got the points

41 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

No turnovers by us was huge.  Just one could have swung the game

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I love that they get an extra day to rest. If I'm the coaches, I use the extra day to prepare for the Chefs.  If it's them, as expected, great.  If not, then use the regular time for the Browns.

I wonder if they do the opposite just because they already game planned for the chiefs once this year... not sure 

• Agree 2