Marlon Humphrey - the light bulb has gone on

YoloinOhio

If you want to try something for tomorrow’s game that honors Buffalo and Baltimore, get some wings fried plain, coat them with honey and dust heavily with Old Bay. Trust me, they’re fantastic. 

32 years ago I worked for a major carrier at BWI. We had a flight BWI-BUF-BWI with the same flight crew. We used to give the captain $$$ and he would call the Anchor Bar from the phone in the jetway and order wings, and by the time the aircraft landed back in BWI they were still warm. You could do things like that long before 9/11. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Simon said:

Apparently that light bulb was off before.

I hope somebody tells him that they are related because there used to be massive herds of Buffalo in Western NY that the original Americans hunted for their spicy leg meat.

This is classic

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like this reply:

• Like (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, Simon said:

Apparently that light bulb was off before.

I hope somebody tells him that they are related because there used to be massive herds of Buffalo in Western NY that the original Americans hunted for their spicy leg meat.

Fact. I remember it like it was yesterday..
The People became deeply divided over dipping sauce.
There was also partisan opinions in regard to breading.
What the heck happened to teachings civics class in schools anyways ?

and thank you Simon for bringing One of the Great Buffalo legends , into the ...light

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

“Is this chicken or tuna? Because it says chicken of the sea.” - Jessica Simpson 

And the look he gave her after she said that you knew the marriage was going to fail. 

One of those comments in life where you actually felt yourself become more stupid hearing it. 

Living in Rochester we have the crosswalks that have the strobes for deaf people to know when to cross along with the chirping noise, someone asked me "how do they see the lights if they can't hear it?"  Almost had a stroke.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Gabriel's Gate has let me down with soggy wings.  How can you not render the fat and crisp the skin properly?  Not downtown Buff, but I greatly prefer Bar Bill in East Aurora.

Bar Bill, Gabriel's Gate and Duff's. My top 3. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Bar Bill, Gabriel's Gate and Duff's. My top 3. 

Duff’s is 🔥🔥🔥

That being said I’ve never been to the other two but will need to remedy that after the plague retreats and we’re allowed to do normal human stuff again. 

1 hour ago, In Summary said:

Gabriel's Gate has let me down with soggy wings.  How can you not render the fat and crisp the skin properly?  Not downtown Buff, but I greatly prefer Bar Bill in East Aurora.

Easy. Skimp on the butter and your wings get soggy. 

Edited by Crow-Magnon

Duffs in Buffalo is still my favorite. They opened one in Rochester and it wasn't the same. 

Still love the others and will eat at any of them. Though I will say, anchor bar took me a while to get used to their cooking/taste.  Not sure if I was just used to meatier wings but the few times I did have them they were crisp and juicy but not a lot of meat on the bone. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately theur actually weren't herds of buffalo in Western New York lol

Actually....  The 230-acre Rush Oak Openings Unique Area in Monroe County features the globally rare plant community commonly referred to as an "oak opening" or "oak savannah". This site is the only known intact oak opening remaining in New York State. Oak openings were very common in the Midwest (where the prairie met eastern forests) prior to European settlement.  Rush Oak Openings Unique Area - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

• Like (+1) 1