Bills -2.5 favorites vs ravens

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Bills can beat any team in this league right now. They got the division monkey off of their backs and then got the Playoffs monkey off of their backs, and against a GOOD Indy team at that. I think they come out more loose on offense next week and I expect Frazier/McD to have something cooked up on defense to slow down the running game. Lamar can't throw the ball like Rivers. 

Has anyone looked at who the Ravens played this season? 

1. Ravens played the NFC east this year. 
2. the Bengals 2x

3. the Jaguars

4. Houston

6. And this sorry ass Steelers team 2x

How the Ravens didnt win 14-15 games this season with that cupcake schedule is a testament to how beatable they are. 

I fear no one. Their defense is no better than the Colts’. They had less sacks on the yr than the Colts. They produced less turnovers than the Colts.

We contained Lamar last yr in his mvp season. This Bills team is twice as good this year. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You do realize the offense the Bills have now is just a tiny bit better right? 

for sure.  I’m just making the point that we held Lamar in check not THAT long ago, with more or less the same defense.

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

20mph winds Saturday has to favor Bills. Allen alot stronger

20mph winds does not favor us lol. Elite pass game/no run game vs no pass game/elite run game. 

Anything that disrupts the passing game favors them, heavily. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

The Titans first couple of drives, they were carving up the Ravens defense through the air. After that, for some reason, they went away from what was working and the Ravens were able to control the ball and establish their ground game.

After watching the game today, I’m much more confident with the matchup. If the Bills play the way they are capable of playing, they will control their own destiny.

Exactly, the titans refused to not keep letting Henry run right into a brick wall. I honestly don't understand why they didn't just keep carving them up through the air.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Exactly, the titans refused to not keep letting Henry run right into a brick wall. I honestly don't understand why they didn't just keep carving them up through the air.

Tannehills noodle arm was getting tired ;)

• Haha (+1) 2

I didn't want the Ravens in round 1 because I felt they were the toughest out other than Kansas City.

However, that doesn't mean I think the Ravens are better than us.

We really honestly should still win this game. I'm hoping the round 1 squeaker serves as a bit of a wake up call specifically for our D and our D gets back to the form it was in for the end of the regular season.

Regardless, this might be the best game next weekend. Primetime on NBC????

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Has anyone looked at who the Ravens played this season? 

1. Ravens played the NFC east this year. 
2. the Bengals 2x

3. the Jaguars

4. Houston

6. And this sorry ass Steelers team 2x

How the Ravens didnt win 14-15 games this season with that cupcake schedule is a testament to how beatable they are. 

I fear no one. Their defense is no better than the Colts’. They had less sacks on the yr than the Colts. They produced less turnovers than the Colts.

We contained Lamar last yr in his mvp season. This Bills team is twice as good this year. 

Our defense sure isn't twice as good.

6 minutes ago, Process said:

20mph winds does not favor us lol. Elite pass game/no run game vs no pass game/elite run game. 

Anything that disrupts the passing game favors them, heavily. 

Ya I don't like that at all, but Allen is much more experienced in cold wind than Jackson. Short crossing routes can still be there for Allen's cannon. 20 mph will probably take away all lamars passing.

2 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

I figured that the toughest opponents for the Bills were (1) Chiefs  (2) Ravens  (3) Colts (4) Titans (5) Steelers  (6) Browns.   It looks like the Bills will have to play all top three to make it to the Super Bowl.

I think the Colts could have beat any team in the nfl the way they played us. A few penalties, no turnovers, rivers missed 3 throws the entire game, absolute domination of feild position. The ravens didn't play like that, they made mistakes and didn't play perfect. They are 100% a beatable team.

• Agree 1