Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Still hush hush still on Beasley? I mean the Bucs  even came out with the MRI results on Evans. I guess keep the Opponents guessing but we as fans news some answers lol 

We will know whether he practiced today when we see the injury report.  I don’t agree the fans need mri results. To each their own on that. Arians and McDermott are polar opposites and that’s just one example.

• Like (+1) 4

When do we know the uniforms? I’ve been matching since the bye and kept a very identical routine all the way down to food. It’s been working.

1st choice- all Red

2nd- all Blue

3rd- all white

4th- Throwback unis

Last- White top/Blue pants 👎

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We will know whether he practiced today when we see the injury report.  I don’t agree the fans need mri results. To each their own on that. Arians and McDermott are polar opposites and that’s just one example.

Your completely right. Would be nice to have him but I think we can get by this week if he’s not ready. 

20 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Still hush hush still on Beasley? I mean the Bucs  even came out with the MRI results on Evans. I guess keep the Opponents guessing but we as fans news some answers lol 

no, we don't. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

When do we know the uniforms? I’ve been matching since the bye and kept a very identical routine all the way down to food. It’s been working.

1st choice- all Red

2nd- all Blue

3rd- all white

4th- Throwback unis

This is oddly my exact opposite list from top to bottom lol.  I can't get into the all reds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

1st choice- all Red

2nd- all Blue

3rd- all white

4th- Throwback unis

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oliver vs Nelson round 2.  I believe they squared off last year in the preseason.    

AJ Epenesa vs their backup LT.  He's going to be amped up don't be surprised to see him have a bit of a breakout game.  

Epenesa has looked really good down the stretch. Setting the edge well too. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oliver vs Nelson round 2.  I believe they squared off last year in the preseason.    

AJ Epenesa vs their backup LT.  He's going to be amped up don't be surprised to see him have a bit of a breakout game.  

Veldeer was bagging groceries a couple weeks ago.

53 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That last play where he throws the TD to Brown over the top was truly special.  It encapsulates almost the entire spectrum of his improvement all in one play.

His pre read of the play was perfect, he recognizes that it's going to be a 0 blitz.  He starts off the play audibling and changing blocking assignments so that each potential rusher is accounted for.  McKenzie and Moss are lined up and fortunately they perfectly did their jobs.  Then Josh recognizes during the play that Byron is playing off Diggs and he manipulates him by using a shoulder pump fake that causes Byron to slightly bite on what potentially looked like a slant pattern by Brown.  Brown does a fantastic job also selling the slant and once Byron bit on the fake slant he was beat.    Then Josh looks off to the other side of the field even though there was no safety that he needed to manipulate and then comes back and throws an absolute dime to Brown to finish the play for a TD.

It had it all, pre reading of the snap, instructing players to go to their blocking assignments, recognition of 0 blitz, manipulating defenders with his eyes and pump fakes and then the perfect the pass to beat it over the top.

This was perfect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2