@RapSheet Marrone to be canned...Urban Meyer favorite for job?

Big Blitz

4 hours ago, Groin said:

That's such bologna!  (ha ha)

Love a good beef bologna, with a Webster horseradish mustard on a deli rye.  Yum to my days at OMGC, in Blasdell back in the day.  

I used to love delivering Blasdell Pizza to the guys in HC, College for a year at the McKinley.  Never seen a bigger man than House.  I remember asking him who the Sheet pizza was for (sorry bad grammar), and he said “Me”.  The answer of course was yes sir.

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Love a good beef bologna, with a Webster horseradish mustard on a deli rye.  Yum to my days at OMGC, in Blasdell back in the day.  

I used to love delivering Blasdell Pizza to the guys in HC, College for a year at the McKinley.  Never seen a bigger man than House.  I remember asking him who the Sheet pizza was for (sorry bad grammar), and he said “Me”.  The answer of course was yes sir.

But of course.  For me it was fried bologna with a hunk of sliced cheddar cheese and hot sauce.  Of course it would go on toasted bread.  It's a given.

Still, Marrone's revelation of sitting alone in his office after a game, eating a bologna sandwich, after any game -- along with an in-depth analysis of bologna itself brought me unparalleled joy.

Edited by Groin

50 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I hope not - I would love to see him coaching the Jets as his dream job.  Maybe helping out in NE to rebuild the O-Line. 😂

He also seems like the innovative offensive coordinator to unlock the true downfield passing potential of Tua, that Miami has been looking for!

He worked wonders with Kyle Orton, Blake Bortles and Gardiner Minshew

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Can't argue with the results!

I can see top GM candidates flocking there. That said, if Urban Meyer really does go there he will probably be defacto GM as well. 

I think Balke is de facto GM right now and is pushing for urban