Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

WHO CARES ABOUT MVP

we just lost our 2nd best WR for the rest of the season most likely because we left him in for an extra few minutes 

everyone needs to be rested next week

Relax for a freaking change.  It doesnt matter what this team does you still are just a negative nancy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/buffalo_bills/bills-rout-of-patriots-punctuates-breakthrough-season/article_2541cce1-7dc0-5e51-ae0f-41c8ca06ece7.html

By JOHN WAWROW AP Sports Writer

55 min ago

ORCHARD PARK — Don’t let the Buffalo Bills’ polite talk about how the Patriots were merely the next opponent on their schedule fool you.

For the team’s longest-serving players who have known mostly failure when facing New England, Buffalo’s 38-9 primetime beatdown of the Patriots on Monday bore the resemblance of unfinished business in a season the Bills have established themselves as AFC contenders.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/12/bills-perform-pantsing-of-the-patriots-on-monday-night-football-week-17-power-rankings.html

By Ryan Talbot | rtalbot@nyup.com

The Buffalo Bills are a top four team in the NFL with one week remaining in the regular season alongside the Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints.

Bills Mafia, it’s been a long time since we could say that.

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

WHO CARES ABOUT MVP

we just lost our 2nd best WR for the rest of the season most likely because we left him in for an extra few minutes 

everyone needs to be rested next week

You’re really like this all the time?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

You’re really like this all the time?

Do you recall back a week or 2 before our first matchup with the Pats how he said NE was the 3rd best team in the AFC?. just classic @Penfield45 ..... CLASSIC. 

Im fairly certain that flowed right into him and Gene talking about how there was no way would could keep pace with the fins for the division. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

OK, I'll use this thread while I'm re-watching the game on NFL Network.

Go Bills!

Just be in awe, bro! When I was watching highlights from the game, there were a few throws that were just so impressive. Sometimes it takes watching again, with the outcome already known, to realize how awesome some of his throws are.

Enjoy!

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, WideNine said:

True, I think he was done, but that was just such an odd way to hang up the cleats.

At the time all I was thinking sarcastically was, "This helps cement Buffalo as a beacon for FA talent..."

Isn't it great to look back on that era and realise that this managment/coach are capable of keeping that in the rearview mirror forever.  :)

We suffered from the "If we just add this FA Syndrome" for too many years....there usually isn't a quick fix but these guys did it and made it mostly painless  :)

So glad they were both extended :)

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

6 hours ago, TPS said:

Ever since he was benched, it seems Morse has been playing much more physical...

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1343937102946439169?s=20

Wow 2 pancakes on the same play pass blocking thats awesome  :)

Edited by JMF2006
I quoted myself instead of editing DOH
  • Thank you (+1) 1