Which of the following teams would you most want the Bills to face in Round 1 of the playoffs?

3 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

This is where we stand.... if Buffalo and Pittsburgh win out...

Tennessee loses to Green Bay and Baltimore wins out.

F89400CC-DE65-4E43-9AF7-C3A9B591FAE7.jpeg

Or Browns beat the Steelers and we get the Colts while Miami gets to start thinking about next year.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Or Browns beat the Steelers and we get the Colts while Miami gets to start thinking about next year.

Either way it looks like there’s a good shot Baltimore vs Tennessee round 1.... winner gets KC.

Unless 2or 3 seed gets upset.

Bills need this 2 seed!!!! Let’s go. First the Pats, then Miami!!!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ngbills said:

Ideal playoffs

KC

Bills

Pit

Tenn

Ind

bal

Mia

Bills beat Mia

Pit beat Bal

Ind beat Tenn

KC beats Ind

Bills beat Pit

Bills beat KC

Bills beat GB

my dream scenario to a T !!!...... have already discussed a BUF-GB SB with my favorite professor from college who is from Wisconsin.....2 small market teams.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/visualizations/2020/comm/superbowl.pdf

9 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

So, we learned today that Roethlisberger has been playing on a hyperextended knee since the WFT game, meaning we got him gimpy. Next time, he’ll be healthier.

um he isn’t a run threat.  For weeks the team coukdnt seem to throw deep and just did mainly a short passing game.

I’m not scared of anyone. On any Sunday anyone can beat anyone.

I would prefer not to play Miami playing A game and beat them, only to face them the following week. Miami us in with a win or if Cleveland or baltimore lose.

Baltimore and Tennessee are similar. They are teams that need to lead or stay close.  If you build a multi score lead you can win.

Indy issimilar with run and defense first.

Cleveland can be more dangerous offensively but there are questions on their defense.

10 hours ago, RochesterLifer said:

So, we learned today that Roethlisberger has been playing on a hyperextended knee since the WFT game, meaning we got him gimpy. Next time, he’ll be healthier.

Is that what you got from this? He completed like 3 times well beyond the sticks.

Well, I tried to import a pic I took from NFLN, but the message stated too large.  

As it stands now, I’ll just type it out.

Steelers vs. Browns (they have them listed as the second seed as we haven’t played yet)

Bills vs. Ravens

Titans vs. Fish

First, for everyone who doesn’t want the Ravens in the first, the seeding will flip once we beat the Pats tonight so don’t get you’re panties in a wad.  We should by today’s projection get the Browns.

Bottom line is everything can change and won’t really know until Sunday night.  You guys should know all the permutations and what if’s, so not worth typing every possible combination.  The Bills will though have to play their starters to maintain the second seed.  If the Steelers beat the Browns. We have to beat the Fish.

11 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

I do not fear any of the other teams at this point.  Some of the people on this forum remind me of the Delta Taus in Animal House before the Bluto speech.  Titans...dead! Ravens....dead!  Chiefs...dead!

(NSFW)

Chickenwing is right, a little psychotic, but right!  Let’s DO IT!

• Like (+1) 1

No easy outs this year. The 4 possible wildcard teams are difficult outs and the 3 other divisional winners aren't easy outs either. 

Cleveland can run the ball, they have an elite pass rusher who can take over games, a QB who can put up a big game and a good ST unit. Miami has a vet QB and an offense that while probably the least talented in the AFC playoffs is still a team that boasts one of the best defenses in the league is well coached with a decent ST unit. The Colts have a veteran QB, good defense, good ground game and a good ST unit. The Ravens have an MVP caliber QB, an elite defense and a ground attack that can hurt you along with the best kicker in the league and a Super Bowl winning coach. 

The divisional winners are good too. KC is the best team in football with a super human QB with one of the best offensive pieces around him, a solid defense and a SB winning coaching staff. The Steelers boast a strong defense, 2 time Super Bowl winning QB, SB winning coach, solid ST unit and an offense that can get it done just enough. The Titans (assuming they win their division) have the best RB in the NFL, a QB who is better than I thought, and are well coached and tough. 

Luckily the Bills have a top 5 QB, an elite offensive supporting cast, a defense playing at a top 10 level, a highly underrated ST unit and are well coached. This team is insanely loaded and only KC is likely to be favored over them. Go Bills.

4 hours ago, djp14150 said:

um he isn’t a run threat.  For weeks the team coukdnt seem to throw deep and just did mainly a short passing game.

Right, but it does affect his ability to push off on throws and slide around around the pocket. Um, you can understand that, right?