Wait...what?!?!? Rodney Harrison says Bills are going to win SuperBowls with Josh Allen...

Big Turk

12 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Collinsworth son isn’t bad as a reporter tbh. He seems to actually be a professional in an industry that’s lacking them. 

Too bad for him he sounds JUST LIKE his annoying father. A few seconds of hearing that voice and my gut reaction is

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

The so called haters are getting exactly what they want - thousands of Bills fans tuning in every week to see if this is the week they change their minds. I can't believe people fall for it and give them the extra clicks/ratings they crave.

I've said before on here, the only talk show I watch regularly on youtube is Chris Simms. He's detailed, goes through all the games without any of the BS or click bait titles and actually makes sense when he speaks. Maybe I'm getting old but I have no interest in listening to a bunch of grown men shouting at each other for 10 minutes.

It's like tuning in to the worst part of Thanksgiving 5 days a week... or maybe I just need to talk to my family about showing up for therapy more often.

11 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You don't know them personally. You only know their TV personalities. Years ago, talk shows adopted a character-driven format. It's not real life. It's entertainment.

Skip Bayless may very well be a real-life #######, but no one should come to that conclusion based solely on his talk show persona.

When did N-I-C-K W-R-I-G-H-T get censored?

• Haha (+1) 3

Rodney Harrison was a dirty arrogant player.  And now he is an arrogant dip sh*t on TV.   

Just because he can see that J. Allen is playing amazing ball and recognizes that  Bills have a solid organization, it doesn't absolve him of being a total jerk for 20 years.   

18 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

One down about 4 to go, those 4 being Nick Wright, Keyshawn Johnson, Stephen A Smith and that oklahomer Skip Bayless

Stephen a Smith has had our backs a few times this year. He was just pissed we failed in our big test against kc

29 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Rodney Harrison was a dirty arrogant player.  And now he is an arrogant dip sh*t on TV.   

Just because he can see that J. Allen is playing amazing ball and recognizes that  Bills have a solid organization, it doesn't absolve him of being a total jerk for 20 years.   

I’m still putting Jarvis Landry on top of the Bills’ sh*t list

13 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Collinsworths son showing up is just like CBS with the Simms father and son act.  Actually, I don't mind at all.  My biggest fanbud is my son, so father and son combos are part of the chemistry of Pro football for me.

Simms Jr. does a tremendous job. He by far has the most knowledge of every team in the league. 

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

Simms Jr. does a tremendous job. He by far has the most knowledge of every team in the league. 

I love JT O'Sullivans QB School videos too...they contain tons of info and informative breakdowns of a lot of detailed concepts.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Allen gets 3 passing TD's this game and ties Jim Kelly at 33. (Pretty sure Allen is at 30 now for passing TD's if I'm not mistaken).

Which would make his total at 42 (if I'm not mistaken)

Then it will come down to the situation against the Fins if he plays or not obviously. If he does, I think he breaks JK's passing TD record against the Fins. My gut tells me this and I'm betting on it....

I know this has been discussed a little in one of the threads, but couldn't find it and didn't want to start another thread. 

Dude, I think I put that post in the wrong thread. Iv'e got a super hella buzz going on this Tuesday night and it took me a long hot minute to type that.

Anyway thread is about Josh Allen anyway so it will be aight.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

8 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think Allen gets 3 passing TD's this game and ties Jim Kelly at 33. (Pretty sure Allen is at 30 now for passing TD's if I'm not mistaken).

Which would make his total at 42 (if I'm not mistaken)

Then it will come down to the situation against the Fins if he plays or not obviously. If he does, I think he breaks JK's passing TD record against the Fins. My gut tells me this and I'm betting on it....

I know this has been discussed a little in one of the threads, but couldn't find it and didn't want to start another thread. 

If Pit and Ten lose...both distinct possibilities as they are playing Indy and GB, and the Bills beat the Pats then week 17 is meaningless and he might not play.  

Ironically the Bills will know going into this game if they are in a potentially win and lock in the 2 seed situation since we are the last game of the week on Monday night. 

Well...unless COVID strikes again.

Edited by matter2003

I love the story of Josh and Diggs playing Call of Duty online together during the off-season, and that Josh was always trying to be a team player by reviving Diggs and trying to keep him alive in the game. 😆

They also talked about it in Diggs recent ESPN cover story. 

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/30532083/stefon-diggs-buffalo-miracle-man

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

If Pit and Ten lose...both distinct possibilities as they are playing Indy and GB, and the Bills beat the Pats then week 17 is meaningless and he might not play.  

Ironically the Bills will know going into this game if they are in a potentially win and lock in the 2 seed situation since we are the last game of the week on Monday night. 

Well...unless COVID strikes again.

That's a great situation to be in. I'm just eating this ***** up. Love it!

19 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I don't know a couple times I've hear Steven A and Keyshawn talking good about Buffalo and Allen.  Wright, he's a different story!

Nick Wright is one of the biggest tools I’ve heard speak. His hatred for Buffalo is on some other level... like deep rooted personal hatred. Here’s my theory (just a guess): Apparently he went to Syracuse U. So while ‘Cuse is pretty Giants-heavy, he gets a healthy dose of pre-Bills mafia (perhaps got picked on, got his a@@ kicked, or girl he liked was sleeping with a Bills fan, (all deserved I’m sure!) etc).  

His hatred grows and he makes it his mission to continuously disrespect the people and players of Buffalo.  I don’t see him EVER under any circumstance giving due credit to the Bills org or Buffalo.  Super Bowl or not.  This is beyond click bait or a schtick. This is personal for him. 

On 12/22/2020 at 12:29 AM, Big Turk said:

I can't believe what I am hearing...Harrison...the guy who always trashes the Bills every chance he gets and was very slow to jump on the Allen bandwagon...

Harrison said "It's not going to be like 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 with them in Buffalo, they are actually going to win a Super Bowl with this kid because he is amazing!"

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bills-qb-josh-allen-impressing-his-leadership-season

was he wrong all those years? They were trash mostly and never were a serious threat to their own division.  I was always a fan during that time, but I have the self awareness of what we were watching and how so different it is now. 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

was he wrong all those years? They were trash mostly and never were a serious threat to their own division.  I was always a fan during that time, but I have the self awareness of what we were watching and how so different it is now. 

He was trashing Allen in the beginning of this year also tho...he was late to the party.  Very late.  Like walking in as everyone else was leaving.

On 12/21/2020 at 11:29 PM, Big Turk said:

I can't believe what I am hearing...Harrison...the guy who always trashes the Bills every chance he gets and was very slow to jump on the Allen bandwagon...

Harrison said "It's not going to be like 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 with them in Buffalo, they are actually going to win a Super Bowl with this kid because he is amazing!"

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bills-qb-josh-allen-impressing-his-leadership-season

crazy- you prove you can play great and people give you more credit.