Stick a fork in them - The Cheats* out of the playoffs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-eliminated-from-postseason-contention-for-first-time-since-2008

The Bills still have a lot to prove. At the same time it is sweet to see that the Cheats* are now done for the season.

Gilmore injured as well too.    Hopefully they are able to get the passing game going against NE this time and earn that first decisive victory over Belichick.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, that is so fantastic! Now the question is who will their QB be next year? While they are void of talent currently, they have a TON of cap room. I want nothing more than the Bills to own them for the foreseeable future. Payback is a you know what. 😃 

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Yeah, that is so fantastic! Now the question is who will their QB be next year? While they are void of talent currently, they have a TON of cap room. I want nothing more than the Bills to own them for the foreseeable future. Payback is a you know what. 😃 

They’re not devoid of talent. The high number of Pats* who opted out for COVID read like a PB roster. While Vader still lives, so lives the Empire. This is just his 1st Death Star debacle.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I actually ran into a Pats fan in Target today. 

he said Congrats on the AFCE crown. 

jokingly we both acknowledged that Bills fans don’t have to feel sorry for them 

😆

Not to mention 7 other Go Bills throughout the store.  

Yeah, there is no need to feel sorry for the Pats* We can only hope their demise lasts as long as the Bills drop from NFL relevance. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Does anyone else find it incredible that the Dolphins and Tua just beat NE with Tua's stats being 20/26 for 145 yds with 1 interception?

Course I guess 250 yds rushing compensates for a lot.  Did we lay down a blueprint that the way to beat the Patriots was to not fret trying to decode their PhD level confusing coverage schemes and just run over them....

• Like (+1) 3

There was a young boy all decked out in Bills gear 

I approached and yelled out over a low counter

GO Bills.

He turned around beaming with pleasure. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone else find it incredible that the Dolphins and Tua just beat NE with Tua's stats being 20/26 for 145 yds with 1 interception?

Course I guess 250 yds rushing compensates for a lot.  Did we lay down a blueprint that the way to beat the Patriots was to not fret trying to decode their PhD level confusing coverage schemes and just run over them....

lets just CRUSH NE *** again Christmas weekend!!!

Living here in Northern Virginia, there is a definite change occurring.  No more Patriots fans in the open (hats, shirts) as they appear to go into hibernation.  Dolphins fans are starting to re-emerge but they cringe when they see me wearing a Bills hat.  They basically say Allen looks so good.  Being a good sport I agree 😁

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Living here in Northern Virginia, there is a definite change occurring.  No more Patriots fans in the open (hats, shirts) as they appear to go into hibernation.  Dolphins fans are starting to re-emerge but they cringe when they see me wearing a Bills hat.  They basically say Allen looks so good.  Being a good sport I agree 😁

well. I think social distancing has something to do with it 

like I said I ran into one today with a Pats face mask 😷 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  The Pats*** defense looked like they had no fight left in them in the 4th quarter.  I hope the Bills manhandle them and run it down their throats.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

They have a ton of cap room because many players took a COVID opt out for season. When they come back next year they will use a good deal of that cap.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Cantankeous said:

They’re not devoid of talent. The high number of Pats* who opted out for COVID read like a PB roster. While Vader still lives, so lives the Empire. This is just his 1st Death Star debacle.

What great players do they have?