Bills Superbowl Odds after Win vs Broncos

Process

With the win over the broncos Bills moved up to #4 in best odds to win the superbowl, only behind KC, NO, and GB. 

Currently at +1000

They are also #2 to win the AFC at +475

Most of us have known we were SB contenders for a while now. Now we are seeing it reflected in the betting market. 

It hasn't really sunk in yet so seeing that is pretty cool. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

It's crazy.

It really hasn't sunk in at all.

I think because I saw it coming.  I put big $ on them winning AFC East and decent $ on them winning the AFC. 

I saw this all offseason , maybe that's why I'm not as excited as I expected to be?

I was in the same boat and thought winning the division was the expectation this year.  However, I didn’t see them doing it like THIS.  

They’ve crushed expectations 

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I was in the same boat and through TT winning the division was the expectation this year.  However, I didn’t see them doing it like THIS.  

Schedule was supposed to kill them, they have killed the schedule!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I like our chances in a hypothetical matchup against the Saints and Packers.   The Chiefs scare me for obvious reasons, but I’m sure the Bills would clean up most of the mistakes they made back in Week 6.

Saints or Packers have weaknesses that are not correctable this year. KC or Buffalo beat either of those two if given the opportunity as things stand today.

Reminds me of 1965. The Bills were the only team that matched up well against Lombardi’s Packers. KC beat us in the championship game. We never had the opportunity while The Pack killed the Chiefs in Super Bowl I.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Saints or Packers have weaknesses that are not correctable this year. KC or Buffalo beat either of those two if given the opportunity as things stand today.

I'd much rather play the packers. Would rather take my chances in a shootout with rodgers than play a very good defense in the saints. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Process said:

I'd much rather play the packers. Would rather take my chances in a shootout with rodgers than play a very good defense in the saints. 

Allen has  been annihilating good defenses though. I think winner of AFC (ideally the winner of Bills Chiefs in the AFC Championship game) will dominate the SB

17 minutes ago, Process said:

1 minute ago, DollaBills said:

Allen has  been annihilating good defenses though. I think winner of AFC (ideally the winner of Bills Chiefs in the AFC Championship game) will dominate the SB

I'm glad this win isn't getting to fans heads.

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I like our chances in a hypothetical matchup against the Saints and Packers.   The Chiefs scare me for obvious reasons, but I’m sure the Bills would clean up most of the mistakes they made back in Week 6.

I like our chances against anybody, but it doesn't look like there will be an easy out in the AFC playoffs. Conference seems less top heavy to me. Should be a great post season.

44 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I was in the same boat and thought winning the division was the expectation this year.  However, I didn’t see them doing it like THIS.  

I expected the division and a single playoff win and I would have been happy with that progress. But now if they don't make it to the conference championship it will feel like a let down. What a great season.

The Bills have proven a lot this year. Now they need to prove it in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I like our chances against anybody, but it doesn't look like there will be an easy out in the AFC playoffs. Conference seems less top heavy to me. Should be a great post season.

Yep, the AFC is stacked this year. At least one 10-6 team won't even get in WITH the expanded playoffs, I'd bet.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I expected the division and a single playoff win and I would have been happy with that progress. But now if they don't make it to the conference championship it will feel like a let down. What a great season.

The Bills have proven a lot this year. Now they need to prove it in the playoffs.

Anything other than a loss in KC will 100% be a huge let down. 

I agree, before the season I would have been ok with any playoff win. Not anymore. 

9 hours ago, Process said:

Anything other than a loss in KC will 100% be a huge let down. 

I agree, before the season I would have been ok with any playoff win. Not anymore. 

I’d agree with you. Opponents have tried to sit back and others have tried to blitz Allen. This years Bills have seen it all. I’m not sure what our playoff opponents are going to do that will surprise us. We’re ready!