NFL to invite vaccinated healthcare workers to SB

North Buffalo

30 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

So once you get the vaccine your are branded with a tire iron and then they let u in at the gate?

Why do side affects to a vaccine always have to be bad? Why can’t they be less joint pain, helps in urinating or gives you 2 inches.

Wimp take some advil and you will be fine 🤪

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

So once you get the vaccine your are branded with a tire iron and then they let u in at the gate?

Why do side affects to a vaccine always have to be bad? Why can’t they be less joint pain, helps in urinating or gives you 2 inches.

Is this a side effect??? Asking for an anxious friend:flirt:

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Uhhhh Alex I will take the extra 2 inches for a vaccine shot please....

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Good. Health care workers deserve a bonus for all they've done.

Absolutely! Deservedly so, they are the ones on the front lines dealing with this viruses impact.  This is a very nice gesture by the league.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Good. Health care workers deserve a bonus for all they've done.

I agree 100%, however there are people who tend to get forgotten in all this hero worship such as grocery clerks, people who work the gas stations, truck drivers, and all the other people who were deemed essential workers. There is a whole cadre of people out there that deserve our thanks for keeping this country on it's feet.

just sayin'

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Uhhhh Alex I will take the extra 2 inches for a vaccine shot please....

Also question... don't we get 4 inches since it's two separate doses?!?!:w00t:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-2021-covid-vaccinated-health-care-workers-invited/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

If Bills go definitely want in.  Have a coworker who is a big Chiefs fan..  if they get in he should go. 

Im a healthcare worker and should be vaccinated soon. I would soooo go!!!

• Like (+1) 1