Herd has Buffalo over KC as top team in NFL

racketmaster

10 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Many years:

"Ah Colin is a massive troll he is a buffoon i never watch him!!!"

Colin says Buffalo is #1 in his Power Rankings:

"Ah That Cowherd is a bright guy, sharp takes on the NFL, we are #1 woooooooohooooooooooooo!"

Colin, much like a broken clock, is right 2x per day, this take happens to be one those times. ;). Or he's a blind squirrel who stumbled over an acorn...either way...

You get it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Colin, much like a broken clock, is right 2x per day, this take happens to be one those times. ;). Or he's a blind squirrel who stumbled over an acorn...either way...

You get it. 

All sports media are front runners. Didn’t Cowherd say that JA wasn’t in the top 100 players to start the year. He was not sure he was in the top 200. All sports media pump up who is hot and tell you how much they were on player A or team B early. 

Just now, Mango said:

I had never heard of Nick Wright until a few weeks/months ago. But it seems like this dude just gets paid to react to other peoples hot takes. He brings nothing to the table. 

He better bring some paper towels to the table because he's going to get doused in ketchup and mustard in about 4 and a half weeks.  Can't wait!

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

This was pretty amusing. 

It's really awesome to have them in the conversation for best team in the NFL.  I personally don't have them ahead of the Chiefs, but to just have them mentioned in the conversation about the best team is pretty awesome.  

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

I had never heard of Nick Wright until a few weeks/months ago. But it seems like this dude just gets paid to react to other peoples hot takes. He brings nothing to the table. 

nick Wright... was he the one who spilled tea about his rendezvous  behind Cheesecake Factory with Baker?  Still seems infatuated 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, berg1029 said:

This was pretty amusing. 

It's really awesome to have them in the conversation for best team in the NFL.  I personally don't have them ahead of the Chiefs, but to just have them mentioned in the conversation about the best team is pretty awesome.  

They made a Ron Pinto bet in this clash it's awesome

22 hours ago, racketmaster said:

Bills getting more and more respect. Can’t remember another time in the last 20 years we have been ranked #1 by a national media personality, especially this late in season. 

In 2003 brother. We were #1 then... for a short period of time.

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

Also, for the Bills to play Cleveland in the WC, a lot needs to happen. Weird flex for in improbably situation. Buffalo is likely to finish as the 2 or 3 seed. We would basically have to drop the rest of the season AND have a bunch of other stuff happen to finish 4th or worse. Cleveland seems similarly locked in at 5th. 

Miami wins out. 
Buffalo drops to Miami (obviously above)

Indy to lose to Pitt

Cleveland to lose to Pitt

Ten to lose to GB

A lot of that is possible, but it is a lot of dominoes that need to fall properly for that to happen. The more dominoes the less likely. 

What a weird flex at the end re: Baker. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, berg1029 said:

This was pretty amusing. 

Now we really cant loose the first game of the playoffs.. not just cause we expect to go to the AFCC game but I want to see Nick put catchup and mustard in his face.

On 12/15/2020 at 3:46 PM, msw2112 said:

I don't like the Bills being talked about as the #1 team.  KC is the Super Bowl champion, has the best record, and beat us pretty soundly (the game wasn't as close as the score indicated).  I would love a chance to beat KC in the AFC title game, and we just might earn that opportunity.  And with our improved defensive play and slightly improved running game, I think we have a shot.  But until we knock them off, it is silly to rate the Bills above the Chiefs.  Also, I like being the "underdog" as I think the Bills feed off of it.  I think the "disrespected" Bills are a more dangerous team than the highly lauded Bills. 

A team that routinely "flipps a switch" eventualy will put themselves in a situation where its too late.  They slept walked through some poor football teams.  Last year vs some poor offenses got down and came back.  They cannot beat Buffalo playing that way.  Im sorry but Buffalo has fought through differant defensive game plans.  That game plan wont work again.  The Dolphins are disgustingly average and with 4 TO couldnt get the lead.  Its proven in sports.  Teams that sleep walk through a season dont wake up.