Bills odds to win Super Bowl tomorrow morning

BITE ME

I don't bet but 5-1 or 8-1 seems reasonable... as a fan LOL

They really are among the top teams that have a serious chance to win it all. It will take some luck, no injuries, and blablabla but they can beat 3-4 good and great teams in a row, no doubt. More chances than not that it happens but still very reasonable odds that t hey could! Exciting!

20 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Just spoke to a friend in Vegas who asked me if I wanted to make a future bet on the Bills.  He told me to do it tonight.   Buffalo Bills are expected to open tomorrow in Vegas as the second choice to win the Super Bowl. They are currently 17-1.

Chiefs 2-1

Bills 5-1

Saints 8-1

Steelers 8-1

Packers 8-1

My Sports betting book here on Aust is offering the Bills at 12-1 ... are they offering gigantic overs or are you and your friend mistaken?

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

My Sports betting book here on Aust is offering the Bills at 12-1 ... are they offering gigantic overs or are you and your friend mistaken?

I have no idea. I just locked in at 17-1 because he told me they could be as low as 5-1 today. Apparently some book took at large wager on the Bills.  I don't know if they are keeping it all or spreading it around.  Apparently future bets don't work like a regular wager on the money line or spread.  Books don't like large exposure on future wagers for some reason.

I guess they are now 5-1 to win the AFC Championship. Maybe that is what he meant but I only got them at 8-1 to win the AFC.

Edited by FUTURIST