2 important games vs Dolphins in a row

Bills are now #3 seed. Dolphins are #6. If season ends today it would be playoffs pair.

Big chance Bills and Dolphins will play 2 big games vs each other in a week span. Week 17 for afc east title and wild card.

Would you demonstrate your best in 1st game or stash something for playoffs game to surprise opponent? But if you don’t win season finale , you can lose your #3 seed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Miami is going to lose 3 straight heading into week 17. Not sure they make the playoffs. 

Agreed that they could easily lose al 4. It depends whether week 17 will be meaningful for us.

Chiefs @ Dolphins   L

Pats @ Dolphins      L

Dolphins @ Raiders L

Dolphins @ Bills        Depends on who we decide to start

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Bills are now #3 seed. Dolphins are #6. If season ends today it would be playoffs pair.

Big chance Bills and Dolphins will play 2 big games vs each other in a week span. Week 17 for afc east title and wild card.

Would you demonstrate your best in 1st game or stash something for playoffs game to surprise opponent? But if you don’t win season finale , you can lose your #3 seed. 

Brings back memories think this happened against Marino led Dolphins team in the 90's. If I remember correctly second one was in a snowstorm. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

I agree with this comment.  Would not be surprised if the final WC comes down to LV and Pats.

My preference of those 3 would be 1. LV 2. Phins 3. Pats

Hopefully the Rams do us a favor and win Thursday. The Patriots won't recover from 6-7

• Like (+1) 1

I'm actually hoping we can rest a lot of our starters in the final week.  Back to back against a division opponent - and needing to win both - would be a negative.

It really speaks to what the past 20 years have done to me that I'm still more worried about the Pats catching up to us than the Phins.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Miami is going to lose 3 straight heading into week 17. Not sure they make the playoffs. 

i think they lose the next 2 then beat the raiders..the bills game just depends on what we do.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I'm actually hoping we can rest a lot of our starters in the final week.  Back to back against a division opponent - and needing to win both - would be a negative.

It really speaks to what the past 20 years have done to me that I'm still more worried about the Pats catching up to us than the Phins.

I think the Rams will beat the Pats this Thursday making them 6-7

Just now, Greg S said:

I think the Rams will beat the Pats this Thursday making them 6-7

That's definitely my hope - and they should.  But something weird happens to otherwise good teams and good coaches when they play against BB.

I'm not happy w/ the Chargers - I feel like they folded and gave the Pats a lot of confidence heading into the final stretch.

7 minutes ago, Success said:

while I agree 

don't give Tua a free win

16 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Brings back memories think this happened against Marino led Dolphins team in the 90's. If I remember correctly second one was in a snowstorm. 

1990 Divisional Playoff Game.  Buffalo came out rolling and built up a sizeable lead.  But Marino brought the Dolphins back.  Bills lead was just to big and made big plays when needed.  The game is on youtube.  Watch it.

• Like (+1) 2

Miami will lose 2 out of the next 3, finding a way to win 1 game(probably against LV). That will have their record at 9-6 coming into week 17. We have to go at least 2-2 over the next 4 to wrap up the AFCE. Get ready ladies and gents, first AFCE crown in 25 years is on deck. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

1990 Divisional Playoff Game.  Buffalo came out rolling and built up a sizeable lead.  But Marino brought the Dolphins back.  Bills lead was just to big and made big plays when needed.  The game is on youtube.  Watch it.

ashamed to say I watched it recently, or some of it.  Covid has me watching just about anything these days.   Keith Jackson was a beast.  

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Patriots seem to have gotten their defense back. 

Patriots could beat both us and miami...I think thats our biggest test left for the folks that think we are gonna win out and get the 1 or 2 seed...Miami is definitely fighting an uphill battle compared to the other wildcard teams schedules