2 important games vs Dolphins in a row

20 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think Miami crushes raiders. Vegas looks like a mess lately.

My guess is Miami will be 9-6 going into the bills game.

Raiders will be at home where they play better. I think they were hung over from almost beating Chiefs. They have O talent and will outscore the limited O talent led by Tua. Best case scenario as you mention is 9-6 but certainly possible 8-7 in a game they may not matter to Bills. 

21 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

My preference of those 3 would be 1. LV 2. Phins 3. Pats

Hopefully the Rams do us a favor and win Thursday. The Patriots won't recover from 6-7

I agree Pats are a team that no one wants to see make playoffs. Losing to Rams will take wind out of sails. If not Pats will be our most difficult remaining game. Not to suggest the others will be easy. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Greg S said:

I think the Rams will beat the Pats this Thursday making them 6-7

If the Pats beat the Rams their path to 10-6 looks feasible with Phins, Jets, and Bills potentially not playing for anything.  I think this Rams D can keep Cam and new England's ground game to under 20 points but I expect Goff to look pedestrian.  

22 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Miami is going to lose 3 straight heading into week 17. Not sure they make the playoffs. 

Hope you are right but I doubt it. Sadly the Dolphins are well coached and playing well, and they have proven either Tua or Fitzpatrick can win.  Dolphins are one of the hottest teams in the NFL.

I think the Miami -New England game is the key, either way we will "win".  If the Dolphins win they effectively eliminate the Patriots and we get them the next week.  Pats win really hurts Miami AFC east crown hopes.

I just hope Tua plays against the PAtriots.  I want to see what Belichek will scheme up to go against the rookie.  Tua is bound to have a total disaster rookie game and that might be it.  Tua has yet to throw an int which is hard to believe, our good buddy Belichek might change that.  

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

posted this earlier...

even if the Dolphins win the next three (Patriots, Chiefs, Raiders) and we lost  2 of the three (Win @denver, lose to PIT, NE)  -  if we win the final game then AFC East is still ours. 

If we win 2 of the next 4 I think the division is ours.  Pats cannot get to 11 wins mathematically and I do not expect Miami to rattle off 3 wins in their next 4.  

Buffalo has the talent to win every remaining game on the schedule.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think Miami crushes raiders. Vegas looks like a mess lately.

My guess is Miami will be 9-6 going into the bills game.

Thats 3 weeks away though.  Lot can change.  Its also a really bad matchup for Miami.  They blitz a lot and carr is a quick release guy, and they run the ball well.

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Thats 3 weeks away though.  Lot can change.  Its also a really bad matchup for Miami.  They blitz a lot and carr is a quick release guy, and they run the ball well.

I guess it really depends how you look at it. Raiders defence has been awful all year, and even with Tua, I think Miami scores 21 to 28 against them.

Raiders strength is their offence. Miamis strength is their defence.

If Miamis strength beats Raiders strength which I think will be the case cause relatively speaking I think Miamis D is better than Raiders O, Miami should win.

Hope I am wrong.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Hope you are right but I doubt it. Sadly the Dolphins are well coached and playing well, and they have proven either Tua or Fitzpatrick can win.  Dolphins are one of the hottest teams in the NFL.

I think the Miami -New England game is the key, either way we will "win".  If the Dolphins win they effectively eliminate the Patriots and we get them the next week.  Pats win really hurts Miami AFC east crown hopes.

I just hope Tua plays against the PAtriots.  I want to see what Belichek will scheme up to go against the rookie.  Tua is bound to have a total disaster rookie game and that might be it.  Tua has yet to throw an int which is hard to believe, our good buddy Belichek might change that.  

I watched them a few times recently and I'm not impressed, especially with Tua starting. They are well coached. They can win any of the NE and LV games so it can go either way but we'll see. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I watched them a few times recently and I'm not impressed, especially with Tua starting. They are well coached. They can win any of the NE and LV games so it can go either way but we'll see. 

I am not at all impressed with Tua, he has had a lot of luck and team help  but it is hard to argue with his success.  7 TDs, no ints, 63% completion.  Either Flores and/or Gailey deserves  lot of credit keeping him out of trouble.  I grow tired of hearing about how great belichek is against rookie QBs, i hope Billie has something special for Tua.

On 12/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, Artem Lipatov said:

Bills are now #3 seed. Dolphins are #6. If season ends today it would be playoffs pair.

Big chance Bills and Dolphins will play 2 big games vs each other in a week span. Week 17 for afc east title and wild card.

Would you demonstrate your best in 1st game or stash something for playoffs game to surprise opponent? But if you don’t win season finale , you can lose your #3 seed. 

I’m kind of torn on Miami as a playoff opponent.  Their defense is tough and forces turnovers (especially INT’s) which kind of gives me concern for Josh.  On the other hand, I do like the matchup with McDermott’s defense versus Tua.

I think Miami will go 2-2 with losesto KC/NE and wins against LV and BUF (resting starters) down the stretch and probably get a playoff spot.

The concern I have is playing a team 3 times in one year.  It’s very hard to beat a team in the NFL three times in a row.  It has happened before but the level of talent between playoff teams is usually pretty even.  

On 12/8/2020 at 3:46 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

while I agree 

don't give Tua a free win

Daring to peek ahead, that would be tough one. IF we beat NE*, we’d be 5-0 in Division play with a very rare chance to SWEEP the DIVISION! Thats worthy of a subtext on the banner hung next preseason Home game, right between AFC Champion & Super Bowl LV banners.👍

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Daring to peek ahead, that would be tough one. IF we beat NE*, we’d be 5-0 in Division play with a very rare chance to SWEEP the DIVISION! Thats worthy of a subtext on the banner hung next preseason Home game, right between AFC Champion & Super Bowl LV banners.👍

It might come down to -

Do the Bills want to be a spoiler and Keep Miami Out? 

Does KC or Pitt drop 2 games to where the Bills can get a 2 seed? I won't go as far as asking for the #1 and a BYE (aloud anyway) 

• Like (+1) 1