New to the Thread

27yanks

Signed up 4 years ago, just been reading. Some excellent writes out here. Could someone enlighten me on ROE's for posting, I'd like to not be an embarassment to the wall. BTW just in case your interested, I have a 51 year run with the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

Signed up 4 years ago, just been reading. Some excellent writes out here. Could someone enlighten me on ROE's for posting, I'd like to not be an embarassment to the wall. BTW just in case your interested, I have a 51 year run with the Bills. 

Think before you post.  Use certain posters as an example of how not to do things. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Use the search feature. You're thread topic should be well-thought out, unique and new.

This is why I rarely create new threads 😄

Don't be that guy who just starts basic, negative thought threads. No one likes that guy and we already have so many of those guys.

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

1) start all your deep thought threads with ”‘here’ Me out”

2) don’t ever even try to be the first to post a tweet about the bills.  

3) dont feed the trolls 

4) use a more descriptive title dammit 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm here to collect the rookie Tithe 

Just put 10% in The collection basket please

It's a trick, don't do it 27Yank!

But if you want, inbox me and I'll tell you how to deposit it in my PayPal account.

You'll find this board to be a full service station.

• Haha (+1) 1

Also, if you want to make a great first impression and show your deep knowledge of the Bills and the players: Start a post asking why the Bills don't give Christian Wade a chance, especially noting how good he looked in those preseason games last year.

• Haha (+1) 5

make sure you inform us of whimsical impressions you may have immediately after a game that we lose, especially if it includes how the whole roster should be traded for a week old bagel and how everyone should be fired.  That stuff is well-received and obviously very important.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

pretty much what the first two people said 

think before you post

Not everything needs a thread 

Use the search feature before you start a thread. 

Don’t call the Mods a Richard Head for deleting a thread. 

Well you could but ...

Oh and don’t start a thread saying the Bills have not done something in 25 years when they did it last season 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

Don't be a rabble rouser.

Don't troll.

Don't piss people off for your own enjoyment.

Don't use overly suggestive language.

Don't talk polytix outside of PPP.

Wait ... I'm not giving you advice.  I'm reading through all of my warnings!!  

Whoops!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2