Milano and Dodson designated to return from IR

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

since SFO runs the ball so much - we should go with a lot more 3 LB sets. So, I do expect Milano and / or Dodson to be activated with no significant reduction in Klein's snaps.

They will come out of Taron Johnson's snaps IMO.

The key will be to stop Mostert from getting big runs.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

This.

Guys, I agree completely and I am hoping for this, but is this going to be another one of those Billsy roster things where they practice all week, feel great, we have the space for them and then they don't get activated Saturday afternoon?

Because call me a whacky Bills fan, but I am tired of watching other teams we play get healthy right before they play us (looking at you Cards, Chargers and now SF...in the case of the Cards missing DBs before Miami, but getting them back for us), all the while expecting us to get healthy and then boom...we're...sort of...not.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Donuts, you’re whacky!  You son of a gun.  It’s like the girl in high school you don’t know if they are up for the dance Saturday until Friday.  Not that Mercy, Frontier, or Immaculata girl did that to me.  Can you tell I’m southtowns.  At least I’m not a scourge like Timon guys.  Just kidding, I know you already know you’re not as good as Frannies guys.  👍😏

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Donuts, you’re whacky!  You son of a gun.  It’s like the girl in high school you don’t know if they are up for the dance Saturday until Friday.  Not that Mercy, Frontier, or Immaculata girl did that to me.  Can you tell I’m southtowns.  At least I’m not a scourge like Timon guys.  Just kidding, I know you already know you’re not as good as Frannies guys.  👍😏

MGK, talking me off of the ledge, as usual...and with the great story!  🤣

As Brian "Paul Rudd" Fontana would say, "60% of the time it works...ALL the time!"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

something is not right. Possibly does he mean Sunday at 4 for designation? 

Agree that would make more sense.  It's Saturday at 4:00 regardless whether you're playing at 1:00 or 8:30 in the evening.  Sunday at 4:00 would be consistent.  (likely the reason this is wrong)