Week 12: Chargers at Bills

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So assuming ford to IR soon will open up another roster spot... that would allow both Dodson and Dane Jackson if healthy to be on the 53 before Sunday 

image.thumb.png.751997696cec183109c9a01c0ab32817.png

Wonder what is Lee Smith's "illness"?   Too much pie or ??

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So assuming ford to IR soon will open up another roster spot... that would allow both Dodson and Dane Jackson if healthy to be on the 53 before Sunday 

I approve of this message.

Edit: thinking about it though, if they have the full complement of DBs healthy, not sure why they would elevate Jackson.

Think they would wait and see what Norman and Wallace look like for them.

The player I'm keeping an eye on is Kumerow, because he was apparently taking some snaps with the 1's earlier this week, and John Brown is out.  In his presser, McDermott mentioned McKenzie and Roberts having to step up but IMO we already did that experiment.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They have until 4:00 tomorrow to activate him from IR. So we should know tomorrow.

I figured that would be the case that they are waiting until the last possible minute to activate him. Based on Lynn's comment about him "handling more than he thought he would be able to" feels like they might be activating him. 

Edited by The Wiz

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They have until 4:00 tomorrow to activate him from IR. So we should know tomorrow.

I doubt he plays.  First week of practice in 6 weeks?  Hes an important peice for them.  I think the front office steps in before they have him play after 3 days of practice.  

17 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I doubt he plays.  First week of practice in 6 weeks?  Hes an important peice for them.  I think the front office steps in before they have him play after 3 days of practice.  

They just paid him a ton of money so it could probably go either way. Pressure to get him on the field or pressure to take the long term view. They likely aren’t making the playoffs, so no need to rush. But if he’s ready he’s ready i guess. When Singletary came back from his hamstring last year, the bills really eased him in slowly.