Week 11 Around the League

3 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Wow, this elite Miami team is having difficulty with these bottom feeders.

Lets see if they’re capable of beating anyone besides Jets in the division I really doubt they win another division game 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, HomeTeam said:

I've only seen very little of Tua, but my initial thoughts is he looks good. Mobile, and gets the ball out quick.

Yea you can see he has potential if they bring him along correctly... But he is nothing like I been hearing from the sport media.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

I've only seen very little of Tua, but my initial thoughts is he looks good. Mobile, and gets the ball out quick.

The quick release is partly a function of the plays they’re calling for him, but he’s not terrible. Again, let’s see how he’s doing after 8-10 starts when there’s a decent amount of pro tape on him. Not knocking or praising the guy just yet.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

We had a chace at a better RB but he chose the world champs... Singletary has been a disappointment this season.

TBH I think the offensive line has been a disappointment in the run blocking.

Singletary has made more amazing close quarter misses than I have seen from most RBs and those went for gains instead of what should have been losses.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

The quick release is partly a function of the plays they’re calling for him, but he’s not terrible. Again, let’s see how he’s doing after 8-10 starts when there’s a decent amount of pro tape on him. Not knocking or praising the guy just yet.

The Miami offense was far more dynamic with Fitz.  Tua may eventually be good, but he is not now.