Rudy Giuliani is a disgusting human being

Motorin'

On 5/19/2021 at 6:30 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Rudy Giuliani is a great man. He cleaned up NYC by getting tough on crime and removing thugs from the streets. He continues as an advisor and confidant to the best US President in the last 30 years : Donald J Trump. I friggin love Rudy Giuliani. 

in retrospect, you were clearly correct.....

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And he destroyed his legacy for this?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7d5f7d433cdf1401f89

ETTD

If Rudy had simply led a private life after leaving the Mayor’s office, he’d have a stellar reputation and could probably make $$$ on the speaking circuit. 

Instead, he’ll be remembered as a fraud and a crook. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So who is next?  Who else was pumping this bs at volume 11?  I hope they do act grab more $ from more conspiracy loons.

Quite a few people and while I hope we see similar lawsuits against them, the big penalties are really only going to be for people with large public followings. 

I believe there are some suits in the works against Trump himself for some of this stuff but I’m not sure if you’d be successful going after someone less well known than Rudy like Eastman or the Kraken. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

The friggin King baby!

:lol:

Hey King, you've been gone awhile....

I want to make sure you're OK? Did you survive the mental anguish of seeing all those notifications when you logged in again?

Did you go cry to a mod about it?

:lol:

Work got busy and we had my kid’s first birthday party while also getting everything ready for the holidays; including making sure we have everything ready for a very long drive back to Rochester. 

Not everyone has so little going on in their life that they can spend all of their time on a message board. I would say it must be nice, but it actually seems kinda sad, to be honest. 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ouch - ETTD

With todays verdict, Trumps allies have over a Billion dollars of legal judgements decided against them for their actions in pushing the Big Lie for Donald. Many many more large cases on this matter still to be decided.

Giuliani sold his soul to be next to power. He deserves this. What a scumbag.

7 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

With todays verdict, Trumps allies have over a Billion dollars of legal judgements decided against them for their actions in pushing the Big Lie for Donald. Many many more large cases on this matter still to be decided.

Giuliani sold his soul to be next to power. He deserves this. What a scumbag.

ETTD