Rudy Giuliani is a disgusting human being

Motorin'

Rudy explains: his "trial by combat" reference at the January 6 pre-storming of the Capitol rally was a Game of Thrones reference:

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani told Samuels. "When Tyrion, who is a very small man, is accused of murder. He didn't commit murder, he can't defend himself, and he hires a champion to defend him."

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-claims-trial-by-combat-comment-game-of-thrones-reference-2021-1

I love the businessinsider writer's deadpan comment:

It's unclear who Giuliani is referring to as the Tyrion in this story.

In the great Your Guy Is More Senile Than My Guy war of the 2020 election, we now have a new leader in the Best Supporting Man category.

That "famous documentary" about "fictitious medieval England."

And the dumbest thing is this: how does he think this helps Trump's defense against the "inciting insurrection" charge? He is essentially admitting that he deputized his MAGA thugs to engage in trial by combat on his behalf against ... members of Congress? That sounds like exactly what Nancy Pelosi wants to prove.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Rudy explains: his "trial by combat" reference at the January 6 pre-storming of the Capitol rally was a Game of Thrones reference:

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani told Samuels. "When Tyrion, who is a very small man, is accused of murder. He didn't commit murder, he can't defend himself, and he hires a champion to defend him."

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-claims-trial-by-combat-comment-game-of-thrones-reference-2021-1

I love the businessinsider writer's deadpan comment:

It's unclear who Giuliani is referring to as the Tyrion in this story.

In the great Your Guy Is More Senile Than My Guy war of the 2020 election, we now have a new leader in the Best Supporting Man category.

That "famous documentary" about "fictitious medieval England."

And the dumbest thing is this: how does he think this helps Trump's defense against the "inciting insurrection" charge? He is essentially admitting that he deputized his MAGA thugs to engage in trial by combat on his behalf against ... members of Congress? That sounds like exactly what Nancy Pelosi wants to prove.

Game of Thrones is a totally non-violent reference to evoke when storming the Capitol. 

• 4 months later...

Rudy Giuliani is a great man. He cleaned up NYC by getting tough on crime and removing thugs from the streets. He continues as an advisor and confidant to the best US President in the last 30 years : Donald J Trump. I friggin love Rudy Giuliani. 

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Rudy Giuliani is a great man. He cleaned up NYC by getting tough on crime and removing thugs from the streets. He continues as an advisor and confidant to the best US President in the last 30 years : Donald J Trump. I friggin love Rudy Giuliani. 

So do the drug pushers! How many died from Oxycontin? 

Then he moved on to push Trump's corruption and feed super spreader events. Rudy is a death machine 

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Did you get the "Live at Four Seasons Total Landscaping" box-set yet?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 months later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9985471/Rudy-Giuliani-says-NOT-drunk-rambling-September-11th-speech-Cipriani.html

‘I'm not an alcoholic,’ Giuliani told the network. ‘I’m a functioning, I probably function more effectively than 90 percent of the population.’

He recoiled when DailyMail.com asked if he had been making a connection to the term ‘functioning alcoholic.’

‘I’m not an alcoholic. I use the word functioning, I don’t know why I used the word functioning. I am not an alcoholic. I am 77 years old. I’ve never been an alcoholic. I’ve never been treated for alcoholism. I have worked every day of my life. The longest time I ever took off was for COVID. 

'If I was an alcoholic, I’d be fricking dead by now. It is [a] complete lie. I’m on television all the time. I’m as lucid as you can be. I’m not demented like Joe Biden. I can go before the Supreme Court … I have already many times. I write. I do a podcast twice a week. I do a radio show … five times a week. I answer questions from people constantly. I’m probably one of the sharpest guys you’re ever going to meet. And you want to put me in a court room and I’ll kick the s*** out of anybody. I am not an alcoholic.’

He said the word ‘functioning’ has ’10 other meanings. I’m not even sure of what the significance of using that word is. Am I a functioning alcoholic? No. I’m a fully functioning human being. 

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9985471/Rudy-Giuliani-says-NOT-drunk-rambling-September-11th-speech-Cipriani.html

‘I'm not an alcoholic,’ Giuliani told the network. ‘I’m a functioning, I probably function more effectively than 90 percent of the population.’

He recoiled when DailyMail.com asked if he had been making a connection to the term ‘functioning alcoholic.’

‘I’m not an alcoholic. I use the word functioning, I don’t know why I used the word functioning. I am not an alcoholic. I am 77 years old. I’ve never been an alcoholic. I’ve never been treated for alcoholism. I have worked every day of my life. The longest time I ever took off was for COVID. 

'If I was an alcoholic, I’d be fricking dead by now. It is [a] complete lie. I’m on television all the time. I’m as lucid as you can be. I’m not demented like Joe Biden. I can go before the Supreme Court … I have already many times. I write. I do a podcast twice a week. I do a radio show … five times a week. I answer questions from people constantly. I’m probably one of the sharpest guys you’re ever going to meet. And you want to put me in a court room and I’ll kick the s*** out of anybody. I am not an alcoholic.’

He said the word ‘functioning’ has ’10 other meanings. I’m not even sure of what the significance of using that word is. Am I a functioning alcoholic? No. I’m a fully functioning human being. 

Yawn

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If Rudy is an alcoholic, one must wonder if the trauma of leading NYC through the horrors of 9/11 have taken a toll.  I’d assume there are lots of things he’s seen that as would be very difficult to forget. 

2 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

Yawn

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-omarosa/index.html

As a candidate, Donald Trump would famously boast that if elected, he’d “surround myself only with the best and most serious people” – adding: “We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

Top. Of. The. Line. The line of alcoholic old men, that is.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-omarosa/index.html

As a candidate, Donald Trump would famously boast that if elected, he’d “surround myself only with the best and most serious people” – adding: “We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

Top. Of. The. Line. The line of alcoholic old men, that is.

Your act is getting old. He’s been out of office almost a year now and you still talk about him. 
Here’s an idea, why don’t you scrutinize the current president like you did the last? 
Will your puppet masters even let you do that?

1 hour ago, Bidens_basement said:

Your act is getting old. He’s been out of office almost a year now and you still talk about him. 
Here’s an idea, why don’t you scrutinize the current president like you did the last? 
Will your puppet masters even let you do that?

If he'd go away, like other one-termers (Jimmy Carter who retreated to building homes for Habitat for Humanity and writing boring books nobody reads), well, then, you'd be right.

I do scrutinize the current president like the last. Maybe you don't notice. If I ever had a townhall meeting with him I'd say this: "There is one overwhelming reason you are President today: you are not Donald J. Trump.  That's it. We are not interested in you trying to be a "transformational" president by enacting some kind of New New Deal. Never forget that."

• 1 year later...