Week 10 SNF: Baltimore at Pats

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This is why Roman doesn't get head coaching looks.

3rd team where his offense goes from unstoppable the first year or two to very stoppable after teams figure it out and he has no real answer for it.

That’s pretty much all he can do with having Lamar as a QB 

16 minutes ago, Putin said:

Had the same issue with Kap in SF and Tyrod here.

Those offenses put up lots of points his first year or two then struggled badly after teams adjusted to him...

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Had the same issue with Kap in SF and Tyrod here.

Those offenses put up lots of points his first year or two then struggled badly after teams adjusted to him...

Actually he has a pretty high floor. A lot of very good years with some mediocre QBs but what you get out of him is the best rushing attack in the league. His only below average year in points was 2014 with SFO. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Putin said:

Josh's picks don't seem bad looking at these Jackson throws. The one to Davis he tried to armtalent in there. The other one Daboll schemed a robber defender right into the route. Oops.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

A loss for the Ravens might be best for us. Got to start thinking about fall backs Incase the division slips away

Ravens loss definitely helps us for home field. Teams don’t, however think about fall backs. They just think about winning their next game. If we keep doing that, the rest takes care of itself. I think you know that.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I will give it to Lamar that his WR are not helping him out too much and his center appears to be actively trying to sabotage the team.  I have seen several drops and a number of poor snaps.

Sorry but I have no sympathy for L Jackson,  still think he’s waaaay overrated , great runner/athlete below average passer ( IMO ) 

Edited by Putin

6 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Ravens loss definitely helps us for home field. Teams don’t, however think about fall backs. They just think about winning their next game. If we keep doing that, the rest takes care of itself. I think you know that.

Home field? The Ravens are 3 games out of first on their own division. They are going to be a WC at best

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

A loss for the Ravens might be best for us. Got to start thinking about fall backs Incase the division slips away

I was just thinking that....rooting for a pats win is something I never thought I'd do.  Granted there's an extra wildcard now but I sure hope it doesn't come to that 

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

This last minute biblical storm is absolutely hilarious. I refuse to believe God is a Patriots fan. Maybe it's the other guy.

God is NOT a patriot fan he just doesn’t like Baltimore