Josh Allen 32/49 65.35% 77.3 Rating 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Receiving TD

13 hours ago, Irish Dave said:

I would rather have lost 40 - 0.  To lose like that at last second after comeback is the worst I've felt as a fan since forever

To each his own, I suppose.

I would rather see my Bills play a competitive football game where they're in it all the way against a good team and the D makes an outstanding play to give us a chance then the O goes down and gets 7 on a brilliant drive against outstanding defense.

They made one more play.  "Some days you da windshield, somedays you da bug".

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Julio Hopkins said:

Pay a corner who can cover him.  

Yeah? Who would that be around the league?  We'll just go down and pick one from the "top corner" tree, shall we?

Until that last play, Nuk had his 2nd lowest completion % for the season and was well under 100 yds.  Beasley was outplaying him. 

He made a play on 3 of our best players.  Give the man props.  Could they have all played it better, Yeah.  Is he the kind of guy who's gonna yap about it also yeah, which is vexing but who he is.  ("Gracious" thy name ain't Hopkins.)

He made the play so he's entitled to talk.

How about this, pay a DE who finishes the play and a DT who hustles over quicker and Murray never gets the chance to set himself and throw it.

12 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Can we implement a rule of no new threads until a few hours after the games are over?

I wish.  On the flip side I get PMs titled "censorship" asking me "why do you get to shut down threads?" 🤷‍♂️.  Can't please everyone.

Can we talk about that 24 yard dart he threw to John Brown that was negated by yet another dumb penalty by the offense?  Kid's a playmaker.  He's Brett Favre 2.0 and he's gonna throw some unfortunate picks. But when the chips are down, and he gets the ball last, he's going to finish.

• Like (+1) 6

Bright side:

We are 7-3 and control our down destiny down the stretch.

We just lost on a freak catch by probably the surest handed receiver to ever play (Nuk had ZERO drops on a 115 catch season in 2018)  Knox has more drops than that in warmups.

Our offense did enough to win the game, including another awesome last minute touchdown drive.

We will roll out of this bye week healthy and ready to pop the Chargers and Niners and be 9-3.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Josh was so bad that he over came penalties galore, a terrible run game that Daboll kept calling putting them behind the sticks, and a dropped perfect setup to Singletary and threw what should have been the game winner. 

I agree he overcame some things, but he also was

not sharp yesterday. The two picks were on him and we went 6 straight possessions in the second half that were absolute trash. 

I love Josh, but he’s not safe from critique when he’s off. 

That was a big game. Good players on both teams. Josh had ups and downs but balled out IMO. I felt better about Josh after this game then any other game. This is the type of game that makes elite QB's. He'll have many more Hopefully. Tom Brady isn't a star QB because he dominated the Buffalo Bills for 20 years, if you get my point. 

Josh made plays and will be better after this game, even with losing. There are plays he wants back for sure but he showed he showed the moment wasn't too big. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah? Who would that be around the league?  We'll just go down and pick one from the "top corner" tree, shall we?

Until that last play, Nuk had his 2nd lowest completion % for the season and was well under 100 yds.  Beasley was outplaying him. 

He made a play on 3 of our best players.  Give the man props.  Could they have all played it better, Yeah.  Is he the kind of guy who's gonna yap about it also yeah, which is vexing but who he is.  ("Gracious" thy name ain't Hopkins.)

He made the play so he's entitled to talk.

How about this, pay a DE who finishes the play and a DT who hustles over quicker and Murray never gets the chance to set himself and throw it.

I wish.  On the flip side I get PMs titled "censorship" asking me "why do you get to shut down threads?" 🤷‍♂️.  Can't please everyone.

If the corner isn't available then you don't pay for him.  Good luck paying for that DE/DT next year if the NFL doesn't increase the salary cap, so I guess it comes down to the draft.  

Edited by Julio Hopkins

Singletary’s drop on the screen pass, Dane Jackson’s injury, Bojorquez’s muffed punt, several players on defense tested positive for COVID19, a whole lot went wrong for the Bills. One or two of those things don’t happen and it’s possible the Bills come away with the win. The play Hopkins made was probably the highlight of the year for the NFL, it just sucks that it happened to be against the Bills. I’d rather that play happen in the regular season vice the playoffs.

16 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And it’s partially because Gabe Davis is too passive a player.  Doesn’t fight for the ball and doesn’t work the refs.  He seems kind of easy to defend.

Still a 4th round rookie, not sure exactly what you expected from him, but he’s played very well.

16 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

I'm riled up. Did you see how we lost the game? Our 3 best defenders couldn't stop the catch. That was embarrassing

I don't know how a Bills fan can watch that and not be riled up. What a joke.

Well, some of us are football fans and we see a bigger picture.  McDermott and Allen and others are right - it should not have come down to that last play. 

15 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This whole defense is so incredibly off this year. Players injured or opting out. Replacement players not stepping up. Old reliable players no so reliable anymore.  We're giving up nearly 30 points every week. I've never liked Leslie but I think Clappy calls most of the shots and Murray made us look foolish today. 

If I told you the Bill's offense would score 70 points in these last 2 games you would say wow!!.  Then I would tell you in those two same games the defense would give up 66 points you would say wow!!!.

3 hours ago, Heels20X6 said:

Can we talk about that 24 yard dart he threw to John Brown that was negated by yet another dumb penalty by the offense?  Kid's a playmaker.  He's Brett Favre 2.0 and he's gonna throw some unfortunate picks. But when the chips are down, and he gets the ball last, he's going to finish.

Yesterday's game was the first in a LONGTIME, if not forever, that I felt like we were 90% likely to score a TD on our final possession. The options were basically Josh is either going to throw a TD or Pick. There was no way Josh was not completing a pass beyond the sticks unless the DB made a good play on the ball. Sucks that we lost but that is an amazing feeling to have for once.

17 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

I'm riled up. Did you see how we lost the game? Our 3 best defenders couldn't stop the catch. That was embarrassing

I don't know how a Bills fan can watch that and not be riled up. What a joke.

Did you cry writing this?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yesterday's game was the first in a LONGTIME, if not forever, that I felt like we were 90% likely to score a TD on our final possession. The options were basically Josh is either going to throw a TD or Pick. There was no way Josh was not completing a pass beyond the sticks unless the DB made a good play on the ball. Sucks that we lost but that is an amazing feeling to have for once.

with Josh and his 8 comeback and 10 game winning drives —— I have faith in him to do it. 

rhe defense is another story 

• Like (+1) 1