Wouldnt be surprised if we got the Cards best game on Sunday.

Ramza86

3 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

No they had time to recover but putting all the blame on the defense when you gift a team 7 points isn't accurate. 

I would put the blame on Zane Gonzalez.  You never should come up short on a 49 yard field goal.  That was pathetic.  And Kingsbury not going for it on 4th and 1 instead kicking the FG was a pretty gutless call.  With Murray at QB, fake a dive play hand off and run the bootleg.  

That missed FG cost me the over in my live bet on the game.  I had the over at 69 and a half.  A made FG puts the game at 68 and someone was going to win in OT.  You suck Gonzalez.  And wipe that stupid look off your face after you were short w the kick!! 

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

4ltq5l.jpg

Hell yeah!

I'm sorry, call me a homer all you want, but there isn't ONE quarterback in the league today I'd prefer over Josh. Just like Kelly, "a quarterback in a linebacker's body!" Plus, he is very Favre-like in his silliness, enthusiasm, and competitive nature. SO glad we got the "right" Josh!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

3 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I would put the blame on Zane Gonzalez.  You never should come up short on a 49 yard field goal.  That was pathetic.  And Kingsbury not going for it on 4th and 1 instead kicking the FG was a pretty gutless call.  With Murray at QB, fake a dive play hand off and run the bootleg.  

That missed FG cost me the over in my live bet on the game.  I had the over at 69 and a half.  A made FG puts the game at 68 and someone was going to win in OT.  You suck Gonzalez.  And wipe that stupid look off your face after you were short w the kick!! 

Agreed, even if it's wide the ball has to go 49 yards. I was replying to someone who was defending Murray by saying that he doesn't play defense. The loss is not all on Murray but also not all on the defense.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eh they play Seattle in a huge division game on Thursday after our game. They may be looking ahead a bit to that one too. 

They need to lose to Bills right so they can take advantage of tie breakers, right?

That will be the story the NFL will be using if Bills win.

11 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

The Cards are a good team. Should not overthink their mental state, that stuff is overrated anyway. Our team works hard, prepares, and does not give excuses to get up or down for games. 

I REALLY like the way you put that!  Very well said sir!  👍👍

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I see it the opposite way.

Klingsbury deciding to try a long FG on 4th and 1, which missed and lost them the game, reminded me of Jauron's decisions that lead him to losing the locker room.

I don't think things are that dire in AZ yet, but I'm hoping they are just discouraged.

The 3rd and I roll out throw WR had the first down. KM threw the ball in the dirt. Kingsbury probably felt his kicker makes that but I also like going for it. KM fumbles away 7 and misses wide open WR. Imagine if JA does that? Inaccurate  and so on....

11 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Seeing Murrays face after that loss against the fins. Lol.

They are going to bring it on Sunday. Lets see if we can do the same to the Cards defense as we did the Seahawks defense. 

I can totally see the Cardinals taking it to the Bills this week.  I don’t why but I can see a game similar to the Titans