Wouldnt be surprised if we got the Cards best game on Sunday.

Ramza86

4 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Seeing Murrays face after that loss against the fins. Lol.

They are going to bring it on Sunday. Lets see if we can do the same to the Cards defense as we did the Seahawks defense. 

Lol.  Does Murray play defense?   He did well enough on offense.  

• Like (+1) 1

I here ya, no matter how motivated he may be it won’t matter, we are going to win the game! It may be close, ugly, or a shootout, but we will be bringing it!

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

This kinda just sounds like fan paranoia. The Cards are a good team. Should not overthink their mental state, that stuff is overrated anyway. Our team works hard, prepares, and does not give excuses to get up or down for games. I like our chances, and we should work hard and prepare for a good AZ team.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

His fumble that let Shaq Lawson scoop and score was pretty costly. You can't place all the blame on the defense. That only works if you work at ESPN 😂

So your sayin he fumbled away the game ala Cam...  😁👍

3 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

No they had time to recover but putting all the blame on the defense when you gift a team 7 points isn't accurate. 

I here ya, was having a little fun with it, 👍

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eh they play Seattle in a huge division game on Thursday after our game. They may be looking ahead a bit to that one too. 

That would be really really good for the Bills for sure.  I am hoping for the best.....Go BILLS!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Eh they play Seattle in a huge division game on Thursday after our game. They may be looking ahead a bit to that one too. 

That might be in their thinking if they have any 50/50 injury doubts for Sunday.

44 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Seeing Murrays face after that loss against the fins. Lol.

They are going to bring it on Sunday. Lets see if we can do the same to the Cards defense as we did the Seahawks defense. 

Like others, I was not impressed with the Cardinals defense on Sunday. 

Coming off the bye-week, the Cardinals allowed the Dolphins practice squad running backs, with average games from Mike Gesicki and Davante Parker, to produce 27 points of offense on Sunday. 

If you're not the Jets or Cowboys, the Cardinals allow 27 ppg on defense.

Go right at them Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1