Wouldnt be surprised if we got the Cards best game on Sunday.

Ramza86

13 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I'm always more worried about what Bills team shows up more than who the Bills are playing against. 

That’s how I feel. 
I think this group has proven they can hang with any team in the league. What they haven’t shown is they can dictate the style of game being played. 

I'll take the bills defense getting containment on Murry, pretty much duplicate of this past Sunday against a much better Qb and offense.

the team, in every phase, seems to be getting better week to week and if they remain healthy, a team that may be one to be reckoned with?

no, I believe this bills team is on a roll and not to get too cocky but bring your best game arizona, you'll need to.

same applies to our bills, bring your best game, bring it!

2 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Seeing Murrays face after that loss against the fins. Lol.

They are going to bring it on Sunday. Lets see if we can do the same to the Cards defense as we did the Seahawks defense. 

Besides Murray's facial expressions, what makes you think they will bring it any more than they normally would ? They are a team on the rise but I don't see why their game with the Bills would be any different. We aren't even in their division.

4 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Besides Murray's facial expressions, what makes you think they will bring it any more than they normally would ? They are a team on the rise but I don't see why their game with the Bills would be any different. We aren't even in their division.

Seahawks werent in our division either was there no need for us to play the way we did on Sunday?

Cards had the big win against the Seahawks on two weeks ago in OT, then lose against a rookie qb on his 2nd NFL start. Thats the kind of L that gets a team back on track.

Unless they are just a poorly coached team which i do not believe is the case.

Im sure everyone in Arizona is talking its time to bounce back and make the statement against the incoming Bills.

Edited by Ramza86

and bills fans donating to josh's charity might just give him the motivation to give us another win.  or you know these guys are high end type a guys who want to win every week no matter what.  thats what the great ones do.  our d needs to keep kyler contained in the pocket and our offense needs to keep a lead.  not sure what carolina did defensively but i'm sure mcd will look at that.  

I think this take is pretty spot on-Murray was pouting a little bit so of course they are going to play their best game this week. Meanwhile, did you guys see Josh, Tre, Dawkins, all those guys laughing and smiling in the locker room after the game?? Probably means they are only going to bring their C+ game this week. THEY’RE DOOMED!!!!

I see it the opposite way.

Klingsbury deciding to try a long FG on 4th and 1, which missed and lost them the game, reminded me of Jauron's decisions that lead him to losing the locker room.

I don't think things are that dire in AZ yet, but I'm hoping they are just discouraged.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I see it the opposite way.

Klingsbury deciding to try a long FG on 4th and 1, which missed and lost them the game, reminded me of Jauron's decisions that lead him to losing the locker room.

I don't think things are that dire in AZ yet, but I'm hoping they are just discouraged.

I just hope our defense got more encouraged with their performance last Sunday. If Klein pops Murray the same way he popped Wilson, game over for Zona

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

I just hope our defense got more encouraged with their performance last Sunday. If Klein pops Murray the same way he popped Wilson, game over for Zona

I also hope that after weeks of trying to make Klein fit into roles he isnt suited for, the staff have learned he is good at something and will keep rushing/blitzing him.

3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

They are definitely looking more confident. Except for Milano, they are getting healthy and gelling at the right time. Getting Levi back has seemed to really help too. I’m hoping they throw Norman in the slot when he’s back and see if he’s better than taron 

Edited by YoloinOhio