Saint Biden and Saint Kamala

19 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

If your standard of proof is Rudy, I think you need to rethink your position...Republican representative were there, looking at the poll workers.....just like they had Democrats there as well....of course, there will be mistakes....it happens when you have to count 150M plus votes...but the rhetoric on which some of Trump fans are holding onto is ...simply sad....

When Rudy is coming to the rescue you know you're screwed... 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

Trump’s gripe is the latest in a lifetime of incessant griping.

Because someone says something is true when it's not is one of the consistencies of life under Trump.

Shouldn't you be picking out your spot in the re-education camp?  You have shown a willingness to subvert a duly elected administration.  You will be perceived as dangerous to Biden/Harris IF the Electoral College confirms their ballots.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Shouldn't you be picking out your spot in the re-education camp?  You have shown a willingness to subvert a duly elected administration.  You will be perceived as dangerous to Biden/Harris IF the Electoral College confirms their ballots.

Looks like we have another gone unhinged!

10 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Those people don't have a legal right to just waltz in and observe the polls. "Poll Watchers" aren't just joe shmoe off the street. They are selected via a process by the election board and there's an equal number of democrats and republicans to prevent an issue like the one Trump is claiming. The details are different for each state. In PA they were always allowed in, but there was a distance requirement trump was fighting. He got an order to increase it and election officials appealed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/

What are you talking about? It wasn't a bunch of "Trumplestiltskins" storming the building demanding to see the ballots... They were attorneys and legitimate people who had the credentials to do so and they were illegally prevented from doing so.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

What are you talking about? It wasn't a bunch of "Trumplestiltskins" storming the building demanding to see the ballots... They were attorneys and legitimate people who had the credentials to do so and they were illegally prevented from doing so.

Did you even read the article?

PA:
At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

MI:

Lawrence Garcia, corporation counsel for the city of Detroit and a commissioner on the Detroit Election Commission, told CBS News on Wednesday the city was "not allowing more challengers in because we had gone over the 134 challenger limit for each party."

"The count on the book was 250 Democrat to 225 Republican, plus or minus one or two," he said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Denial is deep with this bunch.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Did you even read the article?

PA:
At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

MI:

Lawrence Garcia, corporation counsel for the city of Detroit and a commissioner on the Detroit Election Commission, told CBS News on Wednesday the city was "not allowing more challengers in because we had gone over the 134 challenger limit for each party."

"The count on the book was 250 Democrat to 225 Republican, plus or minus one or two," he said.

Of course more Dems than Repubs.... go figure 

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You're quite fluent in paranoia and gibberish. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're quite fluent in paranoia and gibberish. 

You are another PPP lib dullard that did not push himself in school.  I never said that they were coming after me.  I actually lead an extremely low profile out side of these boards.  I give very little reason for people to chase me down.  Heck, I don't even have an avatar any place I go on the internet so my footprint is extremely light.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You are another PPP lib dullard that did not push himself in school.  I never said that they were coming after me.  I actually lead an extremely low profile out side of these boards.  I give very little reason for people to chase me down.  Heck, I don't even have an avatar any place I go on the internet so my footprint is extremely light.  

:lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     You're as paranoid and delusional as your hero, Covid Donnie.

24 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are broken beyond help.

:lol:   Your own words demonstrate just how paranoid and delusional you are:       "I never said that they were coming after me.  I actually lead an extremely low profile out side of these boards.  I give very little reason for people to chase me down.  Heck, I don't even have an avatar any place I go on the internet so my footprint is extremely light.".   Coming from a Trumplet, that's really funny since the only recent American politician I've heard demanding that his critics and/or opponents be locked up is Covid Donnie, something he's done several times, including inciting his Trumpbots at rallies in Michigan to chant "Lock her up" in reference to Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer.   Projecting much?

What Trump does not realize is that his actions since the result was known is a big part of why he lost.....Petulant Child !!!....He is proving everyone who voted against him right.....For someone who claims to love America, denying the voice of " We The People "...in plain day light is quite ironic...hopefully, someone in his close circle will get him to see the light soon....the longer it last, the more he looks like a whiny kid who doesn't want to leave the candy store...

Edited by Iron Maiden
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2020 at 5:52 PM, RochesterRob said:

So, you have no friends. That is not surprising. (Cue the bizarre prison reply.) 

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So, you have no friends. That is not surprising. (Cue the bizarre prison reply.) 

A very inaccurate assessment on your part which is not surprising in the least.  You on the other hand have no friends and ask me to engage in prison talk to keep you from being totally cut off from the world.  Anyways, most of my friends I encounter directly without the need of an electronic device.  You truly are a sad individual.

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

A very inaccurate assessment on your part which is not surprising in the least.  You on the other hand have no friends and ask me to engage in prison talk to keep you from being totally cut off from the world.  Anyways, most of my friends I encounter directly without the need of an electronic device.  You truly are a sad individual.

Good job! Now, go take your meds! 

6 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Good job! Now, go take your meds! 

This is what I mean here with insults. Never had a problem with lots of President Trump supporters (i'm one as well)

Never had a problem with Tibs, Warcodered among others. While slightly may disagree with there posts without posting keep to myself. Respect hell outta them. 

But these posts  by "insults" is  crazy and stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

This is what I mean here with insults. Never had a problem with lots of President Trump supporters (i'm one as well)

Never had a problem with Tibs, Warcodered among others. While slightly may disagree with there posts without posting keep to myself. Respect hell outta them. 

But these posts  by "insults" is  crazy and stupid.

The whaaaambulance can come for you as well. 

If by chance Trump was as bad as they made him out to look or tried to these 2 aught to come up with some really good BS to pass the next 4 yrs to return it to what it was before .

Just can't wait for the taxes to go up so they can give away more free stuff and have the American economy go back to paying for everything else the world wants us to because our Pres. doesn't have the balls to stand up for America .

Not to mention China just became our best friend again and won't be held accountable for any of their actions or those that happened before the new Pres. takes office . JMHO .

Nothin to see here folks lets move on ...

Edited by T master

3 hours ago, T master said:

If by chance Trump was as bad as they made him out to look or tried to these 2 aught to come up with some really good BS to pass the next 4 yrs to return it to what it was before .

Just can't wait for the taxes to go up so they can give away more free stuff and have the American economy go back to paying for everything else the world wants us to because our Pres. doesn't have the balls to stand up for America .

Not to mention China just became our best friend again and won't be held accountable for any of their actions or those that happened before the new Pres. takes office . JMHO .

Nothin to see here folks lets move on ...

Biden got over 50% of popular vote. 

On 11/9/2020 at 4:18 PM, gobilz said:

When is joe gonna push his magic covid off button?

when joe gets into the whitehouse, CNN and MSNBC will stop talking about covid except for what a great job is Now being done, while fox will start hammering Covid and talk about how it’s getting worse than ever. Bank on it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

when joe gets into the whitehouse, CNN and MSNBC will stop talking about covid except for what a great job is Now being done, while fox will start hammering Covid and talk about how it’s getting worse than ever. Bank on it. 

Covid was Trump's fumble. While the disease is very much ongoing, the damage of the first wave has been done. If it continues to linger at its high rate, or asecond wave hits, Biden will have to answer for whatever response and results come to bear, but much like the recession Obama inherited from Bush and the bull market Trump inherited from Obama, Biden is inheriting this mess from Trump. If he fixes it he deserves the credit, if he makes it worse it'll be on him, and if it slowly dwindles out it's neutral.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Covid was Trump's fumble. While the disease is very much ongoing, the damage of the first wave has been done. If it continues to linger at its high rate, or asecond wave hits, Biden will have to answer for whatever response and results come to bear, but much like the recession Obama inherited from Bush and the bull market Trump inherited from Obama, Biden is inheriting this mess from Trump. If he fixes it he deserves the credit, if he makes it worse it'll be on him, and if it slowly dwindles out it's neutral.

Let me guess..  MSNBC? 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, BullBuchanan said:

Trump's response to the COVID outbreak was certainly insufficient.  But we can say that about almost every single world leader too. His instincts were correct in shutting down travel from China (which was met with charges of "racism" right on queue) but he didn't go far enough as the virus came to our shores generally through travelers from Europe (there was the less severe West Coast variant of COVID and the more deadly East Coast strain).  By the time a more restrictive policy was put into place to manage travel it was too late.  And while the virus raged in the NY/NJ area it was incomprehensible that air travel into and out of the 3 NYC area airports was still in operation.  Epidemiological models I've seen show how that facilitied the spread of the virus across the country.  Although I do not believe they acted with malice and if they had more information they would have done otherwise, the actions by the governors in NY and NJ resulted in the deaths of thousands of nursing home patients.    

The outbreak required cooperation between governments and agencies on a global scale and he was just not up to or willing to take on that task.  Rather he choose the path of America going it alone.  There were failures in intelligence and awareness.  In late 2019 (I guess that's why its COVID 19 instead of COVID 20?)  China began stockpiling personal protective equipment.   This could have been a clue of something and in hindsight it indicates Chinese officials were aware of the virus and that the outbreak had already begun.  Some place its origin back to October 2019.  Much of the PPE left US inventories so when the virus hit the U.S. there was a shortage of gear for American health care workers.  Many got sick or died as a result.  So China could have certainly been more transparent about the outbreak.  And the WHO was less than helpful during the outbreak sending sometimes conflicting and false signals on the severity and nature of the virus and the outbreak.  U.S health agencies changed their positions on masks and other measures so there were a lot of inconsistencies in how to deal with the outbreak.

From my perspective Trump's biggest fault was his unwillingness to deal with the outbreak with the seriousness it required.  Always downplaying the situation, claiming all was well when people looked around themselves and saw a very bad situation that the President just seem to be disconnected from in some other reality.  And if he took more responsibility rather than looking to pass off blame and accountability which is his nature the assessment of his performance by the public might have been better.  He just didn't act in the manner consistent with the actions and behaviors of a true leader.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump's response to the COVID outbreak was certainly insufficient.  But we can say that about almost every single world leader too. His instincts were correct in shutting down travel from China (which was met with charges of "racism" right on queue) but he didn't go far enough as the virus came to our shores generally through travelers from Europe (there was the less severe West Coast variant of COVID and the more deadly East Coast strain).  By the time a more restrictive policy was put into place to manage travel it was too late.  And while the virus raged in the NY/NJ area it was incomprehensible that air travel into and out of the 3 NYC area airports was still in operation.  Epidemiological models I've seen show how that facilitied the spread of the virus across the country.  Although I do not believe they acted with malice and if they had more information they would have done otherwise, the actions by the governors in NY and NJ resulted in the deaths of thousands of nursing home patients.    

The outbreak required cooperation between governments and agencies on a global scale and he was just not up to or willing to take on that task.  Rather he choose the path of America going it alone.  There were failures in intelligence and awareness.  In late 2019 (I guess that's why its COVID 19 instead of COVID 20?)  China began stockpiling personal protective equipment.   This could have been a clue of something and in hindsight it indicates Chinese officials were aware of the virus and that the outbreak had already begun.  Some place its origin back to October 2019.  Much of the PPE left US inventories so when the virus hit the U.S. there was a shortage of gear for American health care workers.  Many got sick or died as a result.  So China could have certainly been more transparent about the outbreak.  And the WHO was less than helpful during the outbreak sending sometimes conflicting and false signals on the severity and nature of the virus and the outbreak.  U.S health agencies changed their positions on masks and other measures so there were a lot of inconsistencies in how to deal with the outbreak.

From my perspective Trump's biggest fault was his unwillingness to deal with the outbreak with the seriousness it required.  Always downplaying the situation, claiming all was well when people looked around themselves and saw a very bad situation that the President just seem to be disconnected from in some other reality.  And if he took more responsibility rather than looking to pass off blame and accountability which is his nature the assessment of his performance by the public might have been better.  He just didn't act in the manner consistent with the actions and behaviors of a true leader.

His natural behavior and tendencies towards all situations in his life is exactly what caused COVID to be the disaster it's been in the US. Out of 100 cracks at it, I don't imagine there would have been even 1 where he would have done a "good" job. The stage was set long before the virus landed on our shores. Obama told him they needed to restock the supplies - he didn't. He fired the pandemic task force that would have been able to get a much better handle around this, and he installed puppets all throughout the government. The hundreds of thousands dead and maimed was completely predictable as a result. Honestly, It probably should've been worse. If it hit us in the winter instead of the spring, maybe it would have been. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Insufficient?   Seriously?  

Back in April and May Trump decided that the pandemic needed to end, so he declared "victory" and moved on despite the fact that the pandemic raged throughout the South and Southwest.   He demanded that states reopened, despite many states that didn't meet CDC guidelines for doing so.  He blamed high infection rates on "too much testing" when, in fact, the US wasn't doing enough testing. In August, Trump threatened states with loss of federal education funding if  schools didn't reopen with in person classes.   As the campaign heated up, Trump politicized effective public health recommendations, especially mask wearing and social distancing.   He belittled, denigrated, and tried to marginalize leading public health experts within the administration like Fauci and Birx.  In the final weeks of the campaign, as cases were surging throughout the US and after he recovered from Covid-19 himself, Trump made not wearing a mask at his rallies a show of support, he defied local and state ordinances designed to contain the spread of the coronavirus, railed against media coverage of the pandemic, and predicted that the day after the election, the pandemic would disappear from the news.   Trump was estimated to have held about 50 mass rallies -- again with attendees mostly unmasked and crowded again -- in states with rapidly increasing infection rates like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania in the closing days of the campaign.  

Trump's response was hardly "insufficient"; it was deliberately reckless.   He demonstrated a callous disregard for anything or anyone except himself -- and his total unfitness to be POTUS.

8 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Insufficient?   Seriously?  

Back in April and May Trump decided that the pandemic needed to end, so he declared "victory" and moved on despite the fact that the pandemic raged throughout the South and Southwest.   He demanded that states reopened, despite many states that didn't meet CDC guidelines for doing so.  He blamed high infection rates on "too much testing" when, in fact, the US wasn't doing enough testing. In August, Trump threatened states with loss of federal education funding if  schools didn't reopen with in person classes.   As the campaign heated up, Trump politicized effective public health recommendations, especially mask wearing and social distancing.   He belittled, denigrated, and tried to marginalize leading public health experts within the administration like Fauci and Birx.  In the final weeks of the campaign, as cases were surging throughout the US and after he recovered from Covid-19 himself, Trump made not wearing a mask at his rallies a show of support, he defied local and state ordinances designed to contain the spread of the coronavirus, railed against media coverage of the pandemic, and predicted that the day after the election, the pandemic would disappear from the news.   Trump was estimated to have held about 50 mass rallies -- again with attendees mostly unmasked and crowded again -- in states with rapidly increasing infection rates like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania in the closing days of the campaign.  

Trump's response was hardly "insufficient"; it was deliberately reckless.   He demonstrated a callous disregard for anything or anyone except himself -- and his total unfitness to be POTUS.

While I know ALL of this is fact, I still disagree with you, because deep state media Coronavirus is a democrat hoax.  MAGA TRUMP2020!!!!!!!   😉🤣

• Haha (+1) 1