Milano to IR

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Are you including the week he could come back after the bye?

As I understand it, the IR rule is 3 games, not 3 weeks.  So the bye week doesn't count, and he can't come back until after the following game

Del'Shawn Phillips and Jake Kumarow activated.  The former makes sense but I did NOT see the latter coming.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He can’t come back until he misses 3 games. So bye week doesn’t count 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

As I understand it, the IR rule is 3 games, not 3 weeks.  So the bye week doesn't count, and he can't come back until after the following game

That seems like a weird way for that to work.

Looking at the big picture and what’s important 

IMHO is just to win the division and be healthy for the playoff run , 

Yes I want to beat Seattle and everyone else on our schedule,

but I would rather be 10-6 or even 9-7 and have all of our guys ready to roll in the home playoff game , 

Go Bills !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Del'Shawn Phillips and Jake Kumarow activated.  The former makes sense but I did NOT see the latter coming.

I just saw a tweet from joe b of  the athletic that its 3 weeks not 3 games

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well...he must be showing something good in practice.  Aaron Rodgers was sorry the Bills signed him and not GB.  Maybe the Bills want to see what he can do in a real game?  Does he have size?