Have you lost Confidence in the Bills ?

HOUSE

20 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I’ll eat the crow.

The Bills put their foot on the gas and kept it there the entire game. Wow.

Incredible performance by Josh Allen to be that accurate.

We really need to make people literally eat a crow going forward...just saying 'ill eat crow' is too easy 🤣

After today my cautiously optimistic meter went up.  We could definitely be in the top #4 in the AFC, but we have to continue to evolve on defense and stay healthy. I think a healthy Vernon Butler for the stretch run will help. That 330 lbs of beef in the middle is what's missing and he just haven't been able to get on the field much. Maybe they are expecting him to come back and that's why they didn't make a move for Tomlinson or Poe.

Finding the way to utilize Klein's strengths also help. Keep him out of coverage and let him create pressure.

Edited by BillsRdue

20 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

In beating a team like Seattle? Yes i have no confidence in that.  

I bet you still have no confidence.

19 hours ago, Nitro said:

I was not sold on the start and the Rams game tempered my enthusiasm.  I am happy when they win but for once I would like to see them beat a really good team.

Obviously Seattle is not a good team since Bills beat them.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

After today my cautiously optimistic meter went up.  We could definitely be in the top #4 in the AFC, but we have to continue to evolve on defense and stay healthy. I think a healthy Vernon Butler for the stretch run will help. That 330 lbs of beef in the middle is what's missing and he just haven't been able to get on the field much. Maybe they are expecting him to come back and that's why they didn't make a move for Tomlinson or Poe.

Finding the way to utilize Klein's strengths also help. Keep him out of coverage and let him create pressure.

I think theres a better chance our defense gets healthy and figures it out rather than getting worse...obviously that's a guess of course lol we've had a few stretches even in years where our defense was mostly good that we got absolutely steamrolled 

• Like (+1) 1

Is dominating a top 5 team to go 7-2 good? I honestly don’t remember what that feels like. Asking for Bills fans everywhere. I guess we can complain about the running game (doomed).  Or, that Allen took and necessary hit late on a scramble (poor decision, doomed).  Or, it didn’t “feel” like we had it in the bag until the last first down (can’t put teams away at home, doomed). 

That’s what I’m talkin about!!!

7-2 / 4-0 🍾🥂

Go Bills!!!

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I bet you still have no confidence.

Obviously Seattle is not a good team since Bills beat them.

You are not serious?  I wanted a win against a good team.  They did it.  

On 11/7/2020 at 4:06 PM, Limeaid said:

Rumsfeld's quote and response from military is very appropriate:

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/08/international/middleeast/iraqbound-troops-confront-rumsfeld-over-lack-of.html

Yes our defense seems to be made of scrap metal bolted on after losses of personnel.

Milano playing injured def fit this concept. Know your personnel and let them play to their strengths.