Biden President. Fight doesn’t Stop.

MAJBobby

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

No. You're not gonna palm Trump off on the south.  Trump is 100% yankee. Born and bred New Yorker.

I want Trump gone, not from the WH but from the US entirely.    Hopefully the threat of legal actions in New York and elsewhere in the US will send Covid Donnie running for sanctuary somewhere  .... like Moscow or Rio de Janeiro where he can feel comfortable among his own kind: self-serving autocrats.

Edited by SoTier

5 hours ago, SoTier said:

I want Trump gone, not from the WH but from the US entirely.    Hopefully the threat of legal actions in New York and elsewhere in the US will send Covid Donnie running for sanctuary somewhere  .... like Moscow or Rio de Janeiro where he can feel comfortable among his own kind: self-serving autocrats.

No one cares what you want.   This isn’t Wendy’s.  

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

No one cares what you want.   This isn’t Wendy’s.  

I was being generous,  Trumplet.   What I really want is Covid Donnie sitting in a cell at some NYS Department of Corrections facility -- preferably one in the Adirondaks -- where he belongs for his shady financial dealings.   On January 20, 2021,  he's fair game for James and Vance since no machinations to acquire a federal pardon protects him from state prosecution.   No golf, limited TV privileges, and no access to social media -- what could be a better fate for Covid Donnie?

8 hours ago, SoTier said:

That's fine, but don't blame the South for him. He is a born and bred and until election a lifetime New Yorker. As is his sidekick Rudy.  Own it New.Yorkers.

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

I was being generous,  Trumplet.   What I really want is Covid Donnie sitting in a cell at some NYS Department of Corrections facility -- preferably one in the Adirondaks -- where he belongs for his shady financial dealings.   On January 20, 2021,  he's fair game for James and Vance since no machinations to acquire a federal pardon protects him from state prosecution.   No golf, limited TV privileges, and no access to social media -- what could be a better fate for Covid Donnie?

Try finding a hobby or a date.     It’s better than being one of these obsessed trump weirdos.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

That's fine, but don't blame the South for him. He is a born and bred and until election a lifetime New Yorker. As is his sidekick Rudy.  Own it New.Yorkers.

Alabama just elected Tommy Tuberville as their US Senator who thinks the US fought the Communists in WW II.   No place has a monopoly on dumbasses.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not to mention the 3 branches of government Executive, House, and Senate.🤦‍♂️

Was that him, too?   There have been some really stupid politicians elected to public office over the history of the US but Tuberville has to be in the Stupidest Politician HOF.

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Was that him, too?   There have been some really stupid politicians elected to public office over the history of the US but Tuberville has to be in the Stupidest Politician HOF.

I don't know the Communist WWII thing was in a reply chain for the 3 branches thing I figured it was the same guy but someone might of been referencing someone else.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know the Communist WWII thing was in a reply chain for the 3 branches thing I figured it was the same guy but someone might of been referencing someone else.

It was him.   He hit a two bagger in the same interview!   (Tuberville)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:16 PM, Dragoon said:

Stacy Abrams is a non factor in Georgia. She’s an obnoxious, , talentless,  moron. We know this. That’s why she’s not our governor. 

NAILED IT !!

She should team up with AOC 🙄 ...

On 11/14/2020 at 5:31 AM, SoTier said:

WOW !! ain't no liberal "Never Trump" hate here is there 😜 Just saying ! 

On 11/14/2020 at 5:31 AM, SoTier said:

Some people aren't gettin' some at home.

24 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

lol @ the liberal circle jerk this site is now. Very entertaining.

Bunch of half witted animals trying to out hate each other.

3rd try at posting today and you are acting like a "Half witted animal"

You know Biden won right?

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Which one of you winners is the spitter 

Keep posting more stupid *****. It's all you have, wonder when you will post something real.

Trump lost, you post, you're brainwashed and keep giving us links that prove it 

Edited by TBBills

What would all the trumpers say if on the day Biden gets sworn in trump holds a rally in Charlottesville, or Michigan ( no too cold), or Florida. You know it may happen.

The history of respect and support of the USA has always been to be supportive and respectful.

What say ye trumpers.?