Biden President. Fight doesn’t Stop.

MAJBobby

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes, I think it’s the very definition of status quo.  I’m complicit in nothing other than speaking the truth.  I’m torn between double-dittoing you (or reverse dittoing it you find the other term toxic and offensive) and just forgiving you for your attempt to shame me. 

I think you have a good heart and thus forgive you. Now, you forgive me. 

1000%

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, fridge said:

GA Senate going to runoff is the best thing the dems could have hoped for. GOP is dejected/wrapped up in conspiracy theories at the moment. The left already proved to have an excellent grass roots campaign in the south this year and focusing one month on one state should be enough to win both seats. If Atlanta shows up again, they're in great shape.

Without Trump on the ticket both Senate seats could be up for grabs. 

Meanwhile Democrats will be as motivated as ever to tie up the Senate and give them power to do what they want.

12 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Without Trump on the ticket both Senate seats could be up for grabs. 

Meanwhile Democrats will be as motivated as ever to tie up the Senate and give them power to do what they want.

Good point.  While some Republicans will understand the gravity of this, many will not be in a hurry to get out, and support LOLfleur and Perdumb.  Stacey A will surely be able to fire her people up.  

On 11/10/2020 at 4:18 PM, fridge said:

GA Senate going to runoff is the best thing the dems could have hoped for. GOP is dejected/wrapped up in conspiracy theories at the moment. The left already proved to have an excellent grass roots campaign in the south this year and focusing one month on one state should be enough to win both seats. If Atlanta shows up again, they're in great shape.

Lot can change.  I'm a D and I'm worried about it.  I agree the Rs are nuts.  But nuttiness might get them to vote, and I'm not sure that the ticket-splitters who went for Biden won't go back to the R line for this one. 

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Lot can change.  I'm a D and I'm worried about it.  I agree the Rs are nuts.  But nuttiness might get them to vote, and I'm not sure that the ticket-splitters who went for Biden won't go back to the R line for this one. 

This one is hard to gauge. And still many variables to fall either way. Trump might get pissed and a few of his voters might stay home, or Stacy A. might deliver on turnout. It all comes down to who turns out. Trump won't be on the ballot. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, daz28 said:

You have to admit there's a LOT more civility in here now than there used to be.  More data, more knowledge, and far less conspiracy crap built on a house of cards.  Not just different, but BETTER.  

On 11/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, daz28 said:

Which pretty much sums up what it is about them that we don't like, but they STILL don't get it.  I GUARANTEE if I knew Dragoon personally, I could make up stupid crap about him and his family just as easily as he does about others.  I wish they could just grow the F up, and act like adults that inspire others to act properly as well.  

Ahem

On 11/7/2020 at 9:54 PM, Buftex said:

You really are an #######.  

On 11/9/2020 at 8:33 PM, Motorin' said:

I went to hit the emoji button, but there wasn't an option with a dog urinating on your post so I just wanted to say this thought you expressed is dog piss. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, PetermansRedemption said:

I can’t seem to find the Georgia Congressional Map, but did they really divide Atlanta? I would have thought that Atlanta only votes for one of the two senate districts. 

Um you need to take High School SS over again.  US Senate elected state wide.  Both GA seats are up at same time because of a retirement of Isaakson due to health reasons Loeffler was apptd till special election to fill out till election for  remainder of Isaakson's term.  Normally a Senator serves a 6 year term.  Not sure if the Isaakson seat has 2 or 4 years left. 

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Um you need to take High School SS over again.  US Senate elected state wide.  Both GA seats are up at same time because of a retirement of Isaakson due to health reasons Loeffler was apptd till special election to fill out remainder of Isaakson's term.  Normally a Senator serves a 6 year term.  Not sure if the Isaakson seat has 2 or 4 years left. 

Good information, TY. 

6 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Dont get me wrong, I think it was a shnitty post,  but daz28's comments about civility and maturity in the post Biden win world are HIlarious

Congrats you found more examples of incivility(2) than Trump has found of voter fraud.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/10/2020 at 4:18 PM, fridge said:

I think the runoffs will come down to Republican turn-out.   Ordinarily, Republicans tend to come out for special elections more than Democrats, but 2020 isn't an ordinary year.  I think that Trump will be the deciding factor but I'm not sure if he'll be good or bad for the Republicans, especially when both Republican candidates are Trump loyalists (Perdue more so than Loeffler).

What will Georgia Republicans who aren't Trump cultists think of Trump's baseless claims of election fraud?   Of his refusal to cooperate with the transition to a Biden presidency?  Of Trump's engaging in score settling in the Defense Department?   Of Trump tweeting BS about his grievances against the world while ignoring the tsunami of Covid-19 engulfing the country?  

Congressional Republicans have pussyfooted around Trump for the past week while he's engaged in his post-election loss temper tantrum in hopes that he won't turn on them and deliberately sabotage their chances in the GA runoffs.   What if that backfires and disgusts Georgia Republicans that their party puts loyalty to a defeated POTUS ahead of the good of the country?  

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I think the answers are going to determine whether the Senate goes Democratic or remains Republican.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

They just need like a playground, you know the one where you used to go to after lunch with the other kids. There Trump can rule the playground build a huge wall around to to keep "anyone from going in" Mitch can play king of the sandbox. 

Lindsey Graham can sell kisses behind the shed...

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

They just need like a playground, you know the one where you used to go to after lunch with the other kids. There Trump can rule the playground build a huge wall around to to keep "anyone from going in" Mitch can play king of the sandbox. 

Lindsey Graham can sell kisses behind the shed...

Let's call this playground 'the south' and be done with it.  Buh bye now