Sunday Night Football: Eagles at Cowboys 8:20 ET

8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

How often did we get national audiences?

That Buffalo vs. Dallas MNF game is still fresh in my memory. I believe there was also a Browns game that squandered quite the defensive and special teams effort too in the late 2000's. It's nice to finally have a quarterback.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pick three teams across the rest of the league that wouldn't have a shot at winning the NFC East.  I've only got the Jets and Jags and I'm not 100% sure on the Jags.

Jets are about the only team and even they went 3-1 against them last year.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

How did this game not get flexed OUT of this spot? This game is brutal...makes you almost not want to watch football.

That's what I thought as well how can you have such bad football teams on snf. Mnf is not a good match up either. 

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

That's what I thought as well how can you have such bad football teams on snf. Mnf is not a good match up either. 

Maybe because of Covid as they can only flex two games between week 5 and 10.  They already moved one and maybe want to save a possible spot for another.  Or......they thought this was a captivating division leading matchup.

7 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

This is so infuriating to watch as a Jets fans. How can the Cowboys be competitive with Ben DiNucci and the Jets can’t sniff a win with Darnold or Flacco. 

adam-gase-3.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&ssl

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Maybe because of Covid as they can only flex two games between week 5 and 10.  They already moved one and maybe want to save a possible spot for another.  Or......they thought this was a captivating division leading matchup.

This is a nausea inducing matchup...