Sunday Night Football: Eagles at Cowboys 8:20 ET

I don't know if I've ever seen a quarterback regress as quickly as Wentz has after four consecutive seasons of above average play after his rookie year.  It's like when Knoblauch all of a sudden couldn't throw from 2nd to 1st base.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know if I've ever seen a quarterback regress as quickly as Wentz has after four consecutive seasons of above average play after his rookie year.  It's like when Knoblauch all of a sudden couldn't throw from 2nd to 1st base.

Football Outsiders has him as the worst starting QB in the NFL this year.  Can only imagine he's digging a bigger hole in that regard today.

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Football Outsiders has him as the worst starting QB in the NFL this year.  Can only imagine he's digging a bigger hole in that regard today.

He's trying to do way too much with no support here.

Darn I was hoping for a Dallas TD with a missed extra point so we could have a tie.

49 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

this Diggs kid awesome game

Wentz man the he has looked bad all season and I looked at this int he Jackson thread look at where Wentz is

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1323084095887495169/photo/1

Outside of two bad passes that missed their targets and landed in his lap, he's looked lost and outmatched.