Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

I'd take this. 

Maurice Jones-Drew: DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett each have seven touchdown receptions this season, but neither will be the talk of Sunday's Seahawks-Bills game. That honor will go to Bills wideout Stefon Diggs, who'll gash Seattle's last-ranked pass defense for a career-high 200 receiving yards and a trio of TDs.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

6-24? I did very quick math but I think so 

Great to have Hyde back.

Would love to see Knox & Ford play.

Yeldon is out too? Was hoping he would get to play, now we just have 2 RB's. Any chance that Antonio Williams gets called up?

21 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There is going to be a lot of people on this board disappointed when the Bills win Sunday.  Sorry haters

Not this guy.  I'm jumping through my dining room table then burning my house down in celebration (it needs a massive cleaning anyway and it seems quicker to just rebuild than clean this place).

Edited by Johnnycage46

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Great to have Hyde back.

Would love to see Knox & Ford play.

Yeldon is out too? Was hoping he would get to play, now we just have 2 RB's. Any chance that Antonio Williams gets called up?

I think they may just replace Taiwan jones RB spot with another ST guy. 

2 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Is this true?

Yes, but that's not to say they haven't given us heart failure a couple of times by losing or narrowing the lead in the 3rd-4th Q

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I think they feel a healthy LB, though less talented, is going to be at least as effective as an injured Milano plus Milano can get the rest he needs 

It woulda been nice if they felt that way 2 weeks ago and, you know, let him actually heal

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It woulda been nice if they felt that way 2 weeks ago and, you know, let him actually heal

I can see your point if you, as most here, totally underestimate the magnitude of importance that winning against NE had.

The next two games in comparison are insignificant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Didn't see this

image.thumb.png.1eceffd168a87cf14e045ff689098466.png

So.  In addition to Taiwan Jones, Norman, Milano, and Morse, we have TJ Yeldon out with a back injury

The good news on our DL is that Addison, Hughes, and Jefferson all look like "Go's".  Butler and Johnson questionable, but full practice today could be promising.

Knox with "limited" participation  and "questionable" does not look good

It would be nice to get Cody Ford back esp. with Morse out, but only if he's really "good to go".

11 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I can see your point if you, as most here, totally underestimate the magnitude of importance that winning against NE had.

The next two games in comparison are insignificant.

This.

Though I might mention that the snark may not be strictly necessary, what?!

• Like (+1) 1