Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t care how much he throws for, just get a dub.I am realistically hoping to split the next 2 NFC games. 

no one (at least that I’ve seen)  is picking Buffalo to have a chance in this game. They remain at +3, so Vegas expects it to be close. Beware the home dog! 

Vegas sets/adjusts their lines based on trying to balance out the betting between the 2 teams.  Not solely, or even largely, based on who they think will win.  

32 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Vegas sets/adjusts their lines based on trying to balance out the betting between the 2 teams.  Not solely, or even largely, based on who they think will win.  

Yup.  This tells me there is a bit of money on the Bills side right?  I dont think its an average person betting the Bills so I do think the line is encouraging.

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ignorant about  betting here, but isn't that essentially neutral ie, the normal "homefield advantage" (which we currently don't possess)?

They are +3 which as a home dog is typically looked at as +6 given they do have home field and in a normal year that is worth 3 points. This is saying  NYT thinks the Bills will either win the game outright or lose by less than 3.

Knox activated.  I *think* they get a 1 week roster exemption for him so don't need to make any roster moves. 

I do love me some "Hard Knox" and so badly want him to be the good consistent player we all want him to be!

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Hopefully a rest day.............He is needed Sunday.

Milano not only DNP but wasn't out there yesterday.  So the fact he's not out there at all today looks grim.  He may have re-injured 😢

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Davis Webb plays scout team safety? A 6’5 safety...

Anyone else think the interaction with Jerry Hughes was a little weird?  "Me!" "No"  He Loves Him some Me!" as he put his arm around Josh "No" "You do!" "I'm definitely taking myself though" Jerry in the distance: (something about "see there loves him!")

On the other hand, Josh saying with a straight face to Matt "Reid Ferguson had a 94 mph fastball in highschool" "Is that right?" "Yeah.  Yeah.  No he didn't, I'm just kidding."