Gameday Thread PreGame Week 8 Bills vs Patriots

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

Enjoy today. We won't win on 12/28 because we will be locked into the 3rd seed and AFC East Champs. Barkley will play and most of our starters will be resting up. 

I think Barkley can beat these chumps, especially once they've really mailed it in.  Would love to get that 3rd seed but i think with our schedule 4 ia where we will end up 

• Like (+1) 1

The time is now!!

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I hope that Oliver smashes "Scam" Newton several times today and reminds him of the comments that he during the Bill's-Panthers combined practices last year. 

I don't remember the comment specifically,  but I believe that Oliver does.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Bills are going to win, whether its ugly due to the weather conditions or big because they're playing a replacement squad...its a win.

Pats are in for their first losing season in 20 years, next stop?  Rebuild

For 27 years they basically had just 2 Qbs, 2 kickers, and 3 coaches (all HoF'rs).  We're finally "here" after all the waiting it out.  Enjoy the game, enjoy this year, its the best we've had since Flutie was our Qb.

Edited by P Riv
  • Like (+1) 1

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to suggest that the Patriots are a quality football team this year, capable of giving the Bills a game.

- The past two weeks have been an embarrassment in New England, losing at home to the mediocre (at best) Broncos and getting curb-stomped by the 49ers.

- Their defense was depleted from free agency even before COVID opt outs.

- Their QB is a desperate roll of the dice.

- Their current injury list has taken their elite performers out of play.

I understand, and respect, the Patriots mystique as their dynasty was truly historic. But, it is over and they are now far closer to the Jets than KC.

Today's game is for wings, beers, laughs and cheers. The Patsies ain't no thing. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Welp, woke up this morning and instead of feeling good about this game, feel like it will be the most Billsy McBillsface loss we have witnessed in quite some time...

do you do this on purpose or are you really like this? We are 5-2 in 1st place with a good chance to increase our lead

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1