Gameday Thread Week 7 PreGame Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Hmmmm...... Interesting photo as always thought teams  "dressed up" when traveling for road games??  Seems like you'd see players arriving in suit and tie.

I think they've been dressing up on flight days maybe? Then just getting to the stadium in whatever is easiest and most comfortable. 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think they've been dressing up on flight days maybe? Then just getting to the stadium in whatever is easiest and most comfortable. 

If by “dressing up” you mean “wearing their most comfortable track suit” then you are correct. Seems like suits are in the closet this season.

I think this game is going to revel a lot our coaching staff. If you watched the Chris Simms Video posted on here he is very 

critical right now of our D. Some great analysis on our guys being out of alignment and not giving our poor players any schematical advantage.  I don't know how much of this falls on Frasier, but like Sims saidSean needs to get more involved with the D..if he has been  then this d could be really in trouble.  Also just noticed Milano and Tre are in, let's hope this helps. 

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

If by “knee” you mean “ability to stop the run or get to the qb” then you hit the nail on the head!

No yeah I get that, it just seems strange that he's lost all ability to stop the run from last year. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

No yeah I get that, it just seems strange that he's lost all ability to stop the run from last year. 

I think that his injury recovery could be impacting his play, but bottom line he’s healthy enough to play and really not getting it done. I assume he’s a guy they really like so the fact that he’s benched again shows how bad he is on film imo