Trump will clean out the swamp this time

39 minutes ago, Plano said:

you're right, cletus! 

amazing you're still backing this fraud.

I'm a registered republican too, so I'm not "the BUH GAWD LEFT"

Trump is a ***** cancer, man. Sorry to say it.

I'd vote for a paper cup over his dumb ass. 

Naw, you're too stupid to be a Republican, nice try though!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SoTier said:

Why should I stop?   Trump earned being called Covid Donnie by his failure to provide leadership in the coronavirus battle.  His words and behavior have cost tens of thousands of American lives.

...so who would have been YOUR handpicked leader to be in charge and what would you advise him/her to do differently?...............

8 hours ago, SoTier said:

Why should I stop?   Trump earned being called Covid Donnie by his failure to provide leadership in the coronavirus battle.  His words and behavior have cost tens of thousands of American lives.

What should he have done? Specifics not "more"

When Should he have done it? exact date please.

Why should he have done it? based on what data/info

I have asked you clowns this since March and not a single one of you have answered.

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I have asked you clowns this since March and not a single one of you have answered.

The minute he found out about the virus ALL travel from China should have been halted, including American citizens until they figured out how to get them here and placed into isolation and quarantine.  Same for Europe once we knew there were cases there.  Then he should have activated the Defense Production Act immediately and had companies start making N95 masks, gloves, swabs and such to make sure health care workers had enough and so the public would have the necessary supplies to protect themselves.  We should have done what we needed to gain licensing to manufacture the Covid tests that had already been put in place by WHO in Europe, and then funded manufacturing of millions of test kits, rather than waste time trying to develop tests that took valuable weeks and months to get going (and some of which were found to be inaccurate). 

The day he found out about the seriousness of the virus from his National Security Advisor, he should have taken air time that same night from all networks and addressed the country.  He should have made clear the nature of the virus, and that we needed to quarantine while the CDC and other scientists got data on how to handle things from a public health perspective.  He should have been honest but reassuring.  The people of this country can handle anything as long as they are told the truth.

The governors should have been consulted as to needs and the national stockpile used to match those needs even as we raced to increase supplies.  For a national pandemic, you need a national response and not have governors bidding against each other to get needed supplies from other countries.

The leaders of both the Senate and the House should have been brought to the White House, and a bipartisan economic support plan been agreed to immediately, and announced in a bipartisan matter.  He should have made it clear no one leaves the room without a bipartisan program.

He should have had regular talks with the country focused on the people and not himself.  He should have emphasized that we would follow the science and make recommendations as data became available, andcyhat recommendations might change as more data was gained in the nature of the virus and mode of transmission.   When it became clear that masks and distancing and hand washing were effective mitigating strategies, he should have actively promoted these.  He should never have been seen in public without a mask, and praised instead of ridiculed those wearing masks. He should have made sure funding for the CDC was there and that the voices discussing the pandemic such as Drs. Fauci and Bix, head of the CDC spoke with one voice.

And finally he should have stood in front of the country and projected a realistic view of the virus, that people would get sick and that there would be deaths, but that he had confidence that the American people would rally as they have always done and do the things like wear masks.  That we were in it together, and that we need to pull together and help each other.  And that he takes responsibility to beat this thing, rather than do what he did and say he takes no responsibility for a pandemic that has killed over 220,000 citizens and continues to this day.

There’s just a few things I would have done differently.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Gary M said:

na

Hang around and continue whining then Nancy. 👍

39 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Or should I have said Sue? 

23 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Trump is gonna be a dog off the chain after his 2nd presidential victory. God bless Donald Trump. 

Because that's what we need, another 4 years of unhinged antics from a President more concerned with his Twitter following and escaping convictions for felonies and cooking the books than actually doing his job. And who can forget his amazing leadership display filling the revolving-door voids in his cabinet of would-be swamp creatures.

Have we not seen a regular cycle of gushing about his next newest potential sycophant as he pisses on the last person he gushed about. All those former staffers who end up exiting after finding that Trump is an intractable, incompetent, orange boob who expects superhuman efforts from his staff members to cover for all his stupidity. "Oh crap, he just told people to bleach their insides.... how the heck do we spin that to make him sound less like the complete moron he actually is?"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/dumb-as-a-rock-9-times-trump-insulted-people-he-appointed.html

Trump should bless God that he is supported by such clueless masses that do not realize that the one person Trump should fire for being incompetent is himself.

Edited by WideNine
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Because that's what we need, another 4 years of unhinged antics from a President more concerned with his Twitter following and escaping convictions for felonies and cooking the books than actually doing his job. And who can forget his amazing leadership display filling the revolving-door voids in his cabinet of would-be swamp creatures.

Have we not seen a regular cycle of gushing about his next newest potential sycophant as he pisses on the last person he gushed about. All those former staffers who end up exiting after finding that Trump is an intractable, incompetent, orange boob who expects superhuman efforts from his staff members to cover for all his stupidity. "Oh crap, he just told people to bleach their insides.... how the heck do we spin that to make him sound less like the complete moron his actually is?"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/dumb-as-a-rock-9-times-trump-insulted-people-he-appointed.html

Trump should bless God that he is supported by such clueless masses that do not realize that the one person Trump should fire for being incompetent is himself.

President Trump is a hero. I’m confident that in 50 years he’ll be remembered as fondly as Teddy. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Dragoon said:

President Trump is a hero. I’m confident that in 50 years he’ll be remembered as fondly as Teddy. 

Your trolling me dude :)

I guess if dodging drafts and taxes, while fending off lawsuits for rape and hush-money payments qualifies someone as a hero... the bar has sunk well below swamp level.

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Your trolling me dude :)

I guess if dodging drafts and taxes, while fending off lawsuits for rape and hush-money payments qualifies someone as a hero... the bar has sunk well below swamp level.

Yes, that was a trolling. But also a gesture of my benevolence. See, I’m just tryna give you TDS people the outrage you’re all seeking and want. 

Trump is a higher authority than the constitution and the almighty himself! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Dragoon said:

Yes, that was a trolling. But also a gesture of my benevolence. See, I’m just tryna give you TDS people the outrage you’re all seeking and want. 

Trump is a higher authority than the constitution and the almighty himself! 

Props - you got me. Yep, folks are pretty amped up here.

Now I am not going to go to my local chapter of para-military white supremacist and go intimidate would be Biden voters, but if it is heckling the "Make America Hate Again" folks in a public forum - sign me up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Props - you got me. Yep, folks are pretty amped up here.

Now I am not going to go to my local chapter of para-military white supremacist and go intimidate would be Biden voters, but if it is heckling the "Make America Hate Again" folks in a public forum - sign me up.

Quick question....”para-military white supremacist.” Be careful there. I am no racist. It would be unfair for people to call me as such. However, I own all the guns liberals hate, I’ve got a Kevlar and all the body armor. I’ve no issue with taking my rifle to a protest. I think it’s unfair that every time white dudes with guns are upset they’re labeled “white supremacists”. Not fair is it?

Do you people really think the guy from the Apprentice who thought Vince McMahon really blew up in a limo on Monday Night Raw 11 years ago is smart enough to outwit a supposed conspiracy comprising of the world's smartest and most powerful people and do so quietly? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Quick question....”para-military white supremacist.” Be careful there. I am no racist. It would be unfair for people to call me as such. However, I own all the guns liberals hate, I’ve got a Kevlar and all the body armor. I’ve no issue with taking my rifle to a protest. I think it’s unfair that every time white dudes with guns are upset they’re labeled “white supremacists”. Not fair is it?

fine, we'll call them cletus' then, better!?

2 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Well I do believe there is often a common thread between most paramilitary organizations and some paranoid belief system even if they consider themselves far removed from the New Black Panthers, Neo-Nazi, or just Boogaloo anarchist looking to burn it all down.

Many I have spoken with there were a few even at my workplace tend to live in their social media fed QAnon conspiracy world and I think they fantasized about donning their Spectra body armor and assault weapons and saving the day.

Misguided would be my label, rather than racist.

I've spent time on ranges and have fired just about every kind of gun out there save a few, and I own guns for hunting, but I have never found the pressing need to own assault weapons and body armor. Or to drive to a protest and bring guns into the mix.

When I lived near the Dakotas I knew a few ranchers that had ARs, but they legit used them for taking out gophers and coyotes.

Most quote their 2nd ammendment rights, but do not understand the the first thing about the landmark Supreme Court Heller case and have never bothered to read the majority opinion written by Scalia and his views regarding common sense gun control laws, or that paramilitary groups are not actually what was meant by a well-regulated militia.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-09-22/the-problem-with-militias-and-the-constitution

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so who would have been YOUR handpicked leader to be in charge and what would you advise him/her to do differently?...............

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

In no particular order ...

• Covid Donnie should have addressed the seriousness of the coronavirus -- which he knew in early Februrary as per his interview with Bob Woodward -- with the American people but he chose to downplay the seriousness of it, something he has continued to do until today.
  • Covid Donnie should not have continued to lie and pretend that the coronavirus was no worse than the seasonal flu as hospitals in the NYC area and then in other parts of the country were overwhelmed and deaths mounted.  He's still spreading that lie.
  • Those two measures have proven to be effective in controlling the spread of the coronavirus all over the world, but Covid Donnie still denigrates them.  He's made defying the public health measures a badge of loyalty to him.
  • Covid Donnie has continually promoted dangerous (bleach) or ineffective (oxyhydrocloroquine) "cures".  His latest "great idea" is promoting "herd immunity" as a response to the pandemic even as the US is experiencing another surge in infections and hospitalizations.  
  • Instead of promoting testing, Covid Donnie has lied about it ("more testing caused rise in cases") and downplayed its importance in fighting the pandemic.Instead of using the power of the federal government to acquire PPE from overseas during the first coronavirus wave in the spring when there were severe shortages, Covid Donnie sat on his hands and instead made states compete against one another for scarce resources.
  • Covid Donnie threatened and bullied governors into opening up businesses too quickly for the level of coronavirus in those states, causing spikes in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, especially in the southern states during the summer.
  • Covid Donnie should have embraced the public health measures of mask wearing and social distancing when the CDC, NIH, and other public health experts recommended them.   He still refuses to practice these measures.  He has endangered, and continues to endanger, thousands of his followers by holding large rallies in areas with high community spread of the virus where most don't wear masks and don't practice social  distancing.

For a more complete explanation of Covid Donnie's fails, read this: Avoidable Deaths.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, WideNine said:

Well I do believe there is often a common thread between most paramilitary organizations and some paranoid belief system even if they consider themselves far removed from the New Black Panthers, Neo-Nazi, or just Boogaloo anarchist looking to burn it all down.

Many I have spoken with there were a few even at my workplace tend to live in their social media fed QAnon conspiracy world and I think they fantasized about donning their Spectra body armor and assault weapons and saving the day.

Misguided would be my label, rather than racist.

I've spent time on ranges and have fired just about every kind of gun out there save a few, and I own guns for hunting, but I have never found the pressing need to own assault weapons and body armor. Or to drive to a protest and bring guns into the mix.

When I lived near the Dakotas I knew a few ranchers that had ARs, but they legit used them for taking out gophers and coyotes.

Most quote their 2nd ammendment rights, but do not understand the the first thing about the landmark Supreme Court Heller case and have never bothered to read the majority opinion written by Scalia and his views regarding common sense gun control laws, or that paramilitary groups are not actually what was meant by a well-regulated militia.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-09-22/the-problem-with-militias-and-the-constitution

An armed citizenry is the final check to the governments power. An armed citizenry is essential to the defense of the nation. 

I live in the burbs. While I’m not necessarily a “boogaloo boy,” I have the setup. Ammo, weapons, rations. I’m not very likely to try to take down the government, but what I got all that stuff for is an armed neighborhood watch. Should a crisis render the authorities unable to respond because they’re resources are strained and can’t keep up...that’s more of what I envision than an overthrowing of the government. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoTier said:

In no particular order ...

• Covid Donnie should have addressed the seriousness of the coronavirus -- which he knew in early Februrary as per his interview with Bob Woodward -- with the American people but he chose to downplay the seriousness of it, something he has continued to do until today.

No he didn't, neither did the experts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/17/nih-disease-official-anthony-fauci-risk-of-coronavirus-in-u-s-is-minuscule-skip-mask-and-wash-hands/4787209002/

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Where have I whined?

Ive been noticing this tactic lately by the left. They’ll call you a snowflake or whiner when you’ve done neither. It’s just taunting. They try to instigate people they’re arguing with to break the forum code of conduct with an infractionless insult like ‘snowflake,’ and they’re baiting you to send enough venom back so they can get a moderator to silence you. Think nothing of the comment. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Ive been noticing this tactic lately by the left. They’ll call you a snowflake or whiner when you’ve done neither. It’s just taunting. They try to instigate people they’re arguing with to break the forum code of conduct with an infractionless insult like ‘snowflake,’ and they’re baiting you to send enough venom back so they can get a moderator to silence you. Think nothing of the comment. 

😂😂😂 Not a chance I will ever report anything to a mod. Nice try Nutbar! 

7 hours ago, Dragoon said:

An armed citizenry is the final check to the governments power. An armed citizenry is essential to the defense of the nation. 

I live in the burbs. While I’m not necessarily a “boogaloo boy,” I have the setup. Ammo, weapons, rations. I’m not very likely to try to take down the government, but what I got all that stuff for is an armed neighborhood watch. Should a crisis render the authorities unable to respond because they’re resources are strained and can’t keep up...that’s more of what I envision than an overthrowing of the government. 

That may have been the case when folks carried muskets. Now it is a delusional take of folks that watched too many action movies.

If it ever comes down to armed citizens vs the US government and its military, folks would be better off leaving the country. I hear the coast of Spain is nice.

At that point we could all say the great experiment of democracy called the USA had failed as we would not be able to stand in the way of an autocratic regime thus armed.

Which is exactly why the military and its leadership pushes back against a President who is far too quick to dust off a Sedition Act penned in 1798.

Or, good luck folks hunkering down in your bathroom with your ARs and body armor, while a remote controlled reaper drone flying at 25,000 feet surgically vaporizes you with a hellfire missile, or turns you into human confetti releasing a bunch of spinning blades.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-u-s-missile-aims-to-kill-only-terrorists-not-nearby-civilians-11557403411

Our military has become very efficient prosecuting anti-terrorism and asymmetrical warfare.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, Unforgiven said:

Once Trump gets back will he clean it up? or risk the heavy blow back, now that we know Barr is in it,

Guess time will tell.

Will Biden do it (lol) just kidding on that last part, duh.

They are all in it.  Both sides only care about what the constitution says when it supports what they want.

13 minutes ago, WideNine said:

That may have been the case when folks carried muskets. Now it is a delusional take of folks that watched too many action movies.

If it ever comes down to armed citizens vs the US government and its military, folks would be better off leaving the country. I hear the Coast of Spain is nice.

At that point we could all say the great experiment of democracy called the USA had failed as we would not be able to stand in the way of an autocratic regime thus armed.

Which is exactly why the military and its leadership pushes back against a President who is far to quick to dust off a Sedition Act penned in 1798.

Or, good luck folks hunkering down in your bathroom with your ARs and body armor, while a remote controlled reaper drone flying at 30,000 feet surgically vaporizes you with a hellfire missile, or turns you into human confetti releasing a bunch of spinning blades.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-u-s-missile-aims-to-kill-only-terrorists-not-nearby-civilians-11557403411

Our military has become very efficient prosecuting anti-terrorism and asymmetrical warfare.

The United States has a larger population and are far more heavily armed.  The population is also diversified.  Many in the armed forces would stand with the people.  With all that being said, who is really willing to put their life in harm's way.

5 hours ago, Gary M said:

Seriousness Lmao.

#Dupped