Gameday Thread PreGame Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

SF got back one of their best players on defense.  

Last week, against the Dolphins, they abused CB Brian Allen who had to be called up to play.  

Unfortunately, two of our best defensive players (maybe our definitively two best defensive players) are 50/50.  

For as bad as last week was, I still think we would have been in it if our offense brought any semblance of focus.  The Titans were about as on-point as it gets.  Hopefully that experience bodes well for whoever plays on that side of the ball tonight.  It carried over into the first half of their game yesterday, as evidence.  They looked like they had more energy than anyone on the Texans until the second half wore on.  

Speaking of the Titans I am looking forward to next week's game vs Pitt. It's not very often you get 5-0 vs 5-0. I know this was a "rescheduled game" but that should be the national game of the week with a 4:25 start. As for the Bills they should kick the crap out of the Jets. The spread in today's Daily News has the Bills favored by 10.

Go Bills!!! 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t hate me but I would be surprised if Milano plays before next week and I think white is going to be a game time decision. Like last week, will see how he feels before the game and if he’s active have to hope he can be effective (back issue is no bueno for a CB) and last the whole game. I expect Dane Jackson to be called up again either way. 

Yolo - do you think making Tre & Milano "questionable" is nothing more than a Belichickian move to keep the Chiefs guessing?

One thing is for sure – there will be lots of hot takes at TBD both in game day thread as well as after the game today.

If we lose, everybody will suck, heads will be called for, cuts will be demanded. There will be lot of “old Josh” talks, and above all, there will be lot of “we are pretenders, we can’t be any good team” talk. This will happen even if we lose shootout, and then whole focus will be on defense.

If we win, people will go crazy, and rightfully so :) 

Go Bills!

21 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

White is the only guy I would consider manning up against hill and doubling Kelsey somehow someway. 

If White can’t go, we better have one hell of a game plan. Slow Mahomes at all cost even if it means giving up a crap load of yards in the run game. 

Bills will play zone regardless of white being active imo and they should. Mahomes hasn’t been as effective vs zone, at least this year 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

i really hope we don't get a surprise inactives list full of starters we had no idea would be inactive this week like there was vs the titans. 

None of those were a surprise - they were all questionable and limited in practice or DNP

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I haven’t seen a single talking head pick the Bills. Complete opposite of last week.

Rich Eisen lone wolfed us on NFLN. 

I think we lose. I expected a defeat last week and I expect a defeat this week. 31-20 Chiefs.

As last week I very much hope I am wrong.

Edited by GunnerBill