Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Someone here said Saturday (Yolo, I think? Can't recall and I'm not looking it up). Anyway, whether it was Thursday or Saturday is utterly irrelevant. I didn't know, and I was alarmed by the inactive list. I overreacted. It's not like I'm constantly churning out conspiracy theories here, man! 

Let it go and move on bro

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Only thing that gives me hope is that the Titans basically have had no practice time this week.  They could still obviously game plan and stuff but wonder what impact not practicing will have?

Football is 80% mental and 40% physical 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Someone here said Saturday (Yolo, I think? Can't recall and I'm not looking it up). Anyway, whether it was Thursday or Saturday is utterly irrelevant. I didn't know, and I was alarmed by the inactive list. I overreacted. It's not like I'm constantly churning out conspiracy theories here, man! 

Fair.

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You were the first person to suggest Tre White is faking his back injury because he is scared of Covid. 

Edited by Big C
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Totally okay, DMc.  I actually missed the knee thing as well with John Brown.  This week was stranger than most in keeping up with the team.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Only thing that gives me hope is that the Titans basically have had no practice time this week.  They could still obviously game plan and stuff but wonder what impact not practicing will have?

I think that is overrated. They have played three games.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Truth I'm told, but I'm also told injuries happen when your brain writes a check your body is not quite in condition to cash

Well in not hoping for them to happen but wouldn't be upset if they did. 

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You have been spewing this crap all week. Wtf do you care if FANS are confident about their team. I'm confident. I enjoy being confident. I'm a grown man. It's OK to be confident. It's OK if the team loses too. I promise you I can handle it and not jump off a bridge. 

Was that a nerve? I'm not the only one. Tasker has been talking about it all week as well. Says the Bills and Allen will be heavily criticized if they lose tonight. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'd rather that not happen.

DM, no worries.  Moving on bud.  I know I ask at times things that are public, but didn’t see.  Anyway, Go Bills, and let’s kill the Music City Debacle.  I still hate them for that one.  Not just because, it ended our playoffs, but I had a National Sales Meeting the next day in Nashville.  I had to deal with those twerps for a week.  Wore my Bills visor every morning at the hotel gym.

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Dave, you might not know this but Brown hurt his knee in practice, and it was widely reported.

#McBrideMeltdown

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2