Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

The jury heard multiple recordings of Croft, a Delaware long-haul trucker who has been labeled as the co-ringleader in this case with ties to militia members all over the country. Jurors heard secret recordings of Croft talking about building bombs out of pennies and bee bee pellets, about "taking" the governor, burning down homes and shooting those inside, killing police and blowing up a bridge.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/03/10/whitmer-kidnap-case-ringleader-set-himself-up-on-facebook/6988625001/

Look who’s hogtied now 

"I'm kind of serious about this. But I want to have the governor hogtied, laid out on a table while we all pose around like we just made the world's biggest g------ drug bust, bro," Fox told the informant, according to court records.

Jurors heard about the hogtying claim from the prosecution on Wednesday — and a lot more on Thursday, when they heard for the first time the suspects talk about kidnapping the governor.

Defendant Barry Croft is heard calling for "a quick, precise grab on that f------ governor. All that you're going to have to take out is her ... Whitmer. Whitmer."

I had a friend who when he got drinking would say all sorts of bad things he wanted to do the GWB in 2001, many of them that sounded as bad as this. It does make the guy look bad but before jail I want to know what his next step was.

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I had a friend who when he got drinking would say all sorts of bad things he wanted to do the GWB in 2001, many of them that sounded as bad as this. It does make the guy look bad but before jail I want to know what his next step was.

His FBI handlers literally called him “captain autism.”

On 3/18/2022 at 10:08 AM, Tiberius said:

No, they have the suspects talk8ng to as evidence. This is the right wings cause celebrity now? Disgust8ng 

Cause celebre, not celebrity, but to the point no one is claiming these are the good guys, they are losers whose biggest problem appears to be they are too stupid to know their "friend" was a paid plant. Also the FBI has been proven to be incompetent and dishonest when it comes to political items, and this one is clearly political 

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Cause celebre, not celebrity, but to the point no one is claiming these are the good guys, they are losers whose biggest problem appears to be they are too stupid to know their "friend" was a paid plant. Also the FBI has been proven to be incompetent and dishonest when it comes to political items, and this one is clearly political 

The long and short of it is if the FBI wasn't involved to facilitate and manufacture a "conspiracy" this kidnapping plot wouldn't have gone any further than a few idiots sitting around shooting the breeze with each other.  Instead agency assets got involved in developing plans and actions that moved it from some knucklehead idea to an active criminal plot. 

It's like to cops walking into a bar, buying you drinks, giving you title and registration to a new Corvette, and then busting you for DUI when you pull out of the parking lot.  You can argue guilt for DUI but you can't win the argument that it would have happened without the contributions and involvement of the cops.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

@JaCrispy

Does the left defend people like this? 

Who on the right is defending them? Showing the FBI is incompetent is not defending them as people, just from the law. Secondly the left defended the CHOP in Seattle, BLM, Assata Shakur, and all the celebrities that voiced the desire to kill Trump. Your question either shows you are too stupid for this conversation or too dishonest. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who on the right is defending them? Showing the FBI is incompetent is not defending them as people, just from the law. Secondly the left defended the CHOP in Seattle, BLM, Assata Shakur, and all the celebrities that voiced the desire to kill Trump. Your question either shows you are too stupid for this conversation or too dishonest. 

These scum bags were planning to kidnap a person and you attack the FBI? 

Ok 

17 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I go with both. An outright liar and not smart enough to pull off the lie. He should change his name to pretzel the way he twists everything around.

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

These scum bags were planning to kidnap a person and you attack the FBI? 

Ok 

I sometimes think you are intentionally funny, you ask a question, it is answered, then you make an almost unrelated response. How about respond to the people that the left defended?

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I sometimes think you are intentionally funny, you ask a question, it is answered, then you make an almost unrelated response. 

Best description of Tibs posting that I have seen.

On 3/20/2022 at 3:07 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Both. Definitely both.