Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Gee yet another thread title that turns out to be not so accurate. 

I still can't quite wrap my head people being entrapped to enter into a frigging kidnapping plot for anyone, let alone a governor.   You can't find them guilty of course, if the law acts as a criminal, but geesh.  

On top of that, listening to this control freak post-kidnapping would be a fate worse than going to jail.  

• Like (+1) 1

Sounds very similar to a few less than illustrious posters here doesn't it? 

Believe a media and FBI at their word despite those institutions being proven liars over and over  again. 

The question for these morons is obvious: Will you ever get tired of being lied to?

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2022/04/gov-whitmer-kidnap-case-crashes-conspiracy-that-just-never-was-attorney-says.html

'The FBI, accused of entrapping the defendants, came under fire during the trial that began a month ago. Several informants invoked Fifth Amendment protects against self-incrimination and refused to take the witness stand.'

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, you guys “get away” with t. The gutter will be rocking with a party tonight. You still lose though. 

You still lose. 

So you approve of the FBI setting up entrapment schemes. How Putin-y.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So you approve of the FBI setting up entrapment schemes. How Putin-y.

I can answer that for the simpleton.  As long as it is an entrapment scheme designed for Republicans or Trump supporters then the answer is a resounding YES!

Very Putin-y indeed.

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: THE LAST THREE DEFENDANTS CHARGED IN THE FAKE FBI PLOT TO “KIDNAP” GRETCHEN WHITMER HAVE BEEN ACQUITTED.

Note that the FBI did succeed in getting some other men convicted. These last three political prisoners, however, are now acquitted.

https://ace.mu.nu/archives/406177.php

The mob already read they were guilty.  This is all some right wing conspiracy.

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

54719415d261676b221b3ef69b905b6f702f6904

What's more troubling than federal law enforcement creating "terrorist" plots and then framing the participants is how many are comfortable and supportive of the practice.  These are the same people crying about how much they love "democracy".  I have serious doubts about their sincerity.  

• Like (+1) 1