Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

4 hours ago, Capco said:

To answer your second paragraph first, examine this graphic:

median.png

That is where the two party platforms lie when compared to the platforms of the median parties from the various democracies.  In short, the Democrats are much closer the median than the Republicans are.  Any Republicans who go even further to the right of the party probably aren't successful because of how extreme they are (i.e. it's pretty hard to get any more extreme than the Republicans currently are).  On the other hand, there is considerable room to the left of the median for the Democratic party to move to, at least by comparison to the Republican party.  

As far the "typical" true conservative... it's been so long since I've seen one be successful in the Republican party of today, since they aren't far enough to the right.  If I had to give an example of a conservative that I highly respect and one that is representative of what I think true conservatism is, I would offer George Will or William F. Buckley.  

Well you failed miserably. That chart says absolutely nothing about what puts Republicans on far right.  

And when I asked for conservative ideals you gave me two people. Those aren’t ideals.  I was looking for ideologies. 

Try this again please. What would you consider as core conservative ideologies that the “typical” conservative person (not politician) holds near and dear. 

17 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Delaware man charged in Michigan governor kidnap plot was pardoned by Carney last year

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/10/09/last-year-carney-pardoned-bear-man-charged-plot-kidnap-michigan-governor/5935065002/

Oh the sweet irony, perp pardoned by a democrat. 

Democrats create problems, then blame everyone else when it's a colossal fail.

Just another in a long line of whack job left lunacy conspiracy theories fizzling like a fart in the wind.

...and the JUDGE is from Whoa Joe's home state......a/k/a "Law-A-Biden"......bet his teleprompter reads, "nothing to see here folks....a peaceful protest"................

I take this all as proof of the Horseshoe Theory of Extremist Politics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory#:~:text=In political science and popular,a horseshoe are close together.

Isn't it a beautiful thing that nutcases on both extreme ends can come together to achieve a greater common purpose?

Umm, no. No it isn't. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

37 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

What are you fighting? Specifically please. Not just the amorphous “systemic racism”. What is the end goal? 

Fighting for the republic. Republicans obviously hate our system and don’t care about governing the country in the interest of the people 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No because I like making ***** up  

We know. 

55 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You may be a great Chef, Jim, but you are a bad man. A very, very bad man. 

Cow muscles ripped off the bones and heated over burning wood?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fighting for the republic. Republicans obviously hate our system and don’t care about governing the country in the interest of the people 

...LOL...Fecal Freddie's Sunday contribution right on schedule.....dominus vobiscum.....put you 10 in the basket and took change for a 20......

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Didn’t you want to do away with the electoral college? That’s a stalwart of the Democratic Republic.  I’m not so sure you’re for the republic, you’re more for the burn it to the ground anarchist/BLM/Antifa sorts. What does this social justice movement want? Again, specifics, you were not specific in your original response. 

• Like (+1) 1